2018 Nebelhorn Trophy: Ladies' Pre-game Chat | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2018 Nebelhorn Trophy: Ladies' Pre-game Chat

Who will win gold?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Step Sequence4

JULLLIEEEEETTTT!
Final Flight
Just a thought but Loena Hendrickx could be a threat if she gets her 3-3’s in order, she has everything other than that.

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
I so hope Alaine Chartrand has a good skate. :pray: I don't need her to make the podium at this point, I just want her to go clean and boost her confidence a bit.

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
Really cannot wait to see Marin and Alina, but my guess is both will make some mistakes. Marin has not skated her programs in public that much, and Alina had a melt down at the test skate. Mai might be the winner at this competition.

lusk8

Record Breaker
Alina for Gold!! Marin for Silver, would love for Mai and Mariah to have great skates and start off on a high note.

Alll around great cast of ladies, excited to see this.

zounger

Medalist
This will be the cutest CS for ladies. Alina, Marin, Mai, Mariah, Alaine, Loena...

lusk8

Record Breaker
“Aljona Savchenko and Bruno Massot will perform in the exhibition gala on Saturday evening.” via IFS Magazine.

Ok I’m even more excited now!!!

gioccia

On the Ice
It’s gonna be hard for Alina. Her programs are so packed. I wish they could make them tiny bit easier in terms of transitions so that she has time and space to prepare for the jumping passes. GS will show whose bet is best. Zhenya has flutz validated as lutz, hardly any transitions, as most other girls, so why bother filling the program making it very hard to breathe?
She’s getting started, but I will evaluate her in the Grand Prix series

rnois13

On the Ice
It's a Mai vs Alina situation. Mai has the consistency and experience to get ahead of Alina.
I think Marin's prone to mistakes but I'm excited to see her fs.

lusk8

Record Breaker
And they’re all in the last, and same, group, how kind of the organizers.

laiyamanika

On the Ice
I'm rooting for Marin here :hap10:

I have never seen her FS this year but after hearing the music, I think that it will be beautiful

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
I love Marin's Fs music too. I am also curious about her dress! Can't wait for all of them tbqh, and am a bit sad I couldn't go this year. But I'm cheering from afar!

rikaquegira

On the Ice
Good skating order for Zagitova!
Good luck to all the ladies!
This event will be very interesting.