2018 NHK Rhythm Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2018 NHK Rhythm Dance

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I read that WeakAnkles isn't available (all the best wishes to their mother), is an expert present here to educate me?

I'm going to try to do pbp, but I'm going to be relying on the tech box and I'm also cooking right now, so we'll see how it goes.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
It has to really annoy the Japanese Federation that, the way things worked out with Papadakis/Cizeron withdrawing, Muramoto/Reed could absolutely have gotten silver here had they not broken up.

I thought M/R broke up. Are you saying the federation broke them up?

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
OK, still no sign of the stream appearing on ESP Player. So, since they are bound to have started now and my eyes are hanging out of my head, I'm away now. :bed:

Night night again everybody (OK, so 03:55 is strictly the morning, but it doesn't feel like it!)

CaroLiza_fan

Lota

Record Breaker
Nothing seems to be working for me, are there any other links? I woke up at 05:45 am on a Saturday for this, don't let me down, Internet :sad21:

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Nice lift at the end, and they make a great couple (no wonder they're married).

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Nothing seems to be working for me, are there any other links? I woke up at 05:45 am on a Saturday for this, don't let me down, Internet :sad21:

at some point a youtube stream often kicks in. Fanpagezagitova often has a stream on their channel.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Marie France classing up the joint.

The Japanese team is incredibly attractive and, if they decide to have children, will make lovely babies one day.

Holy Headband

On the Ice
The ok.ru stream is suspended, everything else is geoblocked and I can't find a youtube stream. If any of you lovelies can help I'd be oh so grateful...

Maybe not too helpful, but I'm watching the ISU stream with an Indian VPN.

If anyone has a YT link, though, I'd also be interested.

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I thought M/R broke up. Are you saying the federation broke them up?
Er, no. What about that wording suggests that? The point being that M/R could have been the silver medalists here, and I'm sure the Japanese Federation is annoyed that that's not happening because they broke up.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Misato Komatsubara / Tim Koleto (JPN)

Music: El Sol Sueno by Gidon Kremer, Sueno de Barrilete by Susana Rinaldi
Costume: black pants and top with a burgundy/deep red velvet jacket for him, bright purple dress with open back, deep V neckline, asymmetrical skirt and deep red accents for her

SqTwL+SqTwM - L3, M4, small +0,83 GOE
1TR2 YYNN - 0.27 GOE (was going down)
2TR2 YNNY - 0 GOE
DiSt2 - 0.69 GOE, not as fast and powerful as other teams we'll see
CuLi4 - 0.69 GOE

Pretty solid for them, but they don't get very high GOE on any of the elements. I find the brightness of her dress doesn't really go with his deep rich looking jacket. I like the program, but it's not that memorable to me.

Loving the Taylor Swift during the replays. Marie-France looks great.

59.40 total score.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Er, no. What about that wording suggests that? The point being that M/R could have been the silver medalists here, and I'm sure the Japanese Federation is annoyed that that's not happening because they broke up.

oh.. sorry. My reading comprehension skills are letting me down because I am snacking. I thought you said you were annoyed with the Japanese Fed because M/R could have won a medal here.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I really like their last lift. This is my new to me favourite couple this season.

Problems on the twizzles though for her. I'm not sure how it was a level 3.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Not as solid as Skate America, but I still enjoy Fear/Gibson so much.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
She stumbled on her twizzles, pity. But Volare! :dance3: