2018 NHK Rhythm Dance | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2018 NHK Rhythm Dance

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Sorry Tif, but that is one fugly dress.

And that version of Besame Mucho sounds like the singer is just entered Rehab.

On the other hand, it's MUCH smoother and sharper than last time. They do very good pattern dances.

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
2 Level 4s here on the pattern, right? They do look much smoother here! Don't count any of the Russian ice dance teams out this season.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Boy did Z/G every nail the pattern.

I still want to know what the Russian equivalent to Tiffany is.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Tiffany Zagorski / Johnathan Guerreiro (RUS)

Music: Besame Mucho, Selection by Astor Piazzolla
Costume: Her in a Christmas dress / red, green tie-dye thing with an asymmetrical skirt and cutouts on the midriff. Him in black dress shirt with deep red detailing in a vest pattern.

SqTwL+SqTwM - 4L/4M, 2.39 GOE
SlLi4 - 0.89 GOE
1TR4 YYYY - 1.88 GOE, looked very nice
2TR4 YYYY - 1.61
MiSt3 - 2.42 GOE

Best so far I would say for sure. Great job on the pattern. I'm not a huge fan of this Besame Mucho though.

Score: 75.49

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
2 Level 4s here on the pattern, right? They do look much smoother here! Don't count any of the Russian ice dance teams out this season.

They had one of the best sambas last year. The previous FD was a snooze, but they do do great pattern dances.

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
I literally just got home. Sister got home earlier than expected. Not at all prepped to do the PBP for this, but will pick up the FD.

Thank you all for the Mom well-wishes. She's doing much better. My sister tends to see the glass as shattered on the floor, but I'm glad I went up and spent last night and today with her. Bad cold, but she's 85 so it's always a worry.

Happy that your family is okay and happy to have you here spending the rest of your Friday night with us!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Michael looks GREAT in that pattern, his leading skills are impressive

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Hello there, how is Baby? :) and Yuzudaughter?

Funny story, Yuzudaughter, infamous klutz, somehow tripped over herself at school last week (on Tuesday the 30th) and sprained her left foot. Took her to the clinic, where she had x-rays taken. It’s nothing too serious, she just has to rest, keep it elevated, apply ice, etc.

Then, yesterday I get a phone call at lunchtime, it’s the school secretary. She managed to trip over herself AGAIN, hurting the right foot this time. Off to the clinic we go again. Same diagnosis and prognosis. It was like friggin Groundhog Day, I tell you. :laugh:

Baby is well. No sprained ligaments for her yet. ;)

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Jonathan's hotness is underappreciated imo.

Aargh, have to go to work. I can't believe I'm going to have to catch up on Hawayek/Baker :(