2018 Rostelecom Cup Ladies Short Program | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2018 Rostelecom Cup Ladies Short Program

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Also I remember Caroline Zhang skating very poorly at SkAM a few years back and she actually managed to improve from that poor performance and post some respectable scores (and bring back her 3Lo-3Lo!).

Oh yeah, I had forgotten about that. Caroline Zhang really turned things around during those few years.

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
That delayed rotation looks so impressive! Everything looked fine until that loop :sad21:

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
She looks healthy and radiant to me. Her skin is glowing. Makeup and dress are lovely. I feel like I’m looking at Gracie Gold and not Gracie “Ice Princess” Gold, who wore a mannequin smile.

I agree!!!

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
She looked resigned... :( :(

And now ladies and gentlemen it's time for yours truly to start hyperventilating.

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Considering I just got hammered with godawful news, I could really use some good skates right now.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Oh yeah, I had forgotten about that. Caroline Zhang really turned things around during those few years.

It was super cool to see, especially since it came aside Grant Hochstein's rise as well. Those two really believed in each other. It was really touching to see. I'm thrilled they're a coaching duo now.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Boy I sure do love my faves and their huge lutzes, level 4 step sequences and popped axels :dance2:

Hahah, I understand perfectly, but I love Axels (and Polina has the delayed one!), I'd rather they did not popped them :p And now I miss Han Yan :(