2018 Rostelecom Cup Ladies Short Program | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2018 Rostelecom Cup Ladies Short Program

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Yamashita Mako could really, really use some arm tights (??? I don't know what to call them) that actually match her skin tone and not make her look like an unripe orange.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Ah, but if that's how she's usually skating (although I'm guessing it isn't) it's a very smart move to do this and leave off sectionals, where she might well not make it through. Now she's guaranteed a nationals berth and has a few more months to train. Very wise.

Anyways, nice job from Sofia! She looks so confident and happy.

But didn't someone say that you have to have a certain qualification tech for nationals? Too keep the entries numbers down.

Fluture

Record Breaker
Considering I just got hammered with godawful news, I could really use some good skates right now.

Oh dear... I wish you all the best and all the best to the ladies too so that they might be able to cheer you up a bit. :)

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
But didn't someone say that you have to have a certain qualification tech for nationals? Too keep the entries numbers down.

I think this a future change- not one that has been implemented yet.

rachno2

Record Breaker
Eunsoo really does look like Squirtle. Now that I have that image in my head I can't get past it :laugh:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker

I don't think that's starting until next season? But I can't remember if that was passed...

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
:hugs: I'm sorry to hear that.

Hugs back and thanks. I’m glad for GS at times like this. (Although apparently I shouldn’t have paid for competition thread access because lolololololol the government never called me back to reschedule a phone call and has now discontinued my SSI, I’ve had two seizures in the past week, and now I need a family member to miss work so we can go to Social Security where I have to wait for hours and fluids are not allowed to be brought in... thank God I don’t have an autoimmune disorder that mandates constantly drinking Powerade.)

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
The camera is going to focus on Alina Zagitova for the entire warmup, isn't it?