2018 Rostelecom Cup Ladies Short Program | Page 16 | Golden Skate

2018 Rostelecom Cup Ladies Short Program

kimi492

Final Flight
I want to crawl up to a corner and cry, I know she must've been tired with back-to-back assignments with a lot of travel distance, but to watch her lose her nerve at the first jumping pass and then keep on stumbling, but to keep up the fight until the end... Oh darling, you looked so tired and disappointed with yourself, my heart just broke into a thousand pieces...
There was no reason to be nervous here - literally nothing on the line. There’s no excuse. If it’s technical Raf needs to nip this in the bud.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Mako, I‘m sure you are a lovely girl but what the hell is this music?? how don‘t you get headache when training to it...

Also... rough skate... is the ice jinxed?

Her training mates would probably offer an interesting take :devil:

Fool

On the Ice
Country
South-Korea
Me during GP Finland: I don't know if I can watch live anymore.
Me during GP Finland: watches women and men live.
Me today: left work early to watch live:laugh:

But also me today: Mako you have my support but this music is not my fave. Some mistakes from my bbs Mako and Eunsoo so far...

Fluture

Record Breaker
Now a clean skate from Olympic Champion to break the curse!!! Like in the men‘s event. Come on, Alina!! :biggrin:

largeman

choice beef
Medalist
I want to crawl up to a corner and cry, I know she must've been tired with back-to-back assignments with a lot of travel distance, but to watch her lose her nerve at the first jumping pass and then keep on stumbling, but to keep up the fight until the end... Oh darling, you looked so tired and disappointed with yourself, my heart just broke into a thousand pieces...

If not for the back-to-back remark, you could be talking about Mako here

s_parks

Record Breaker
Tessa Virtue needs to give Mako a good talking to. She always had impeccable matching flesh on her costumes.