2018 Rostelecom Cup Ladies Short Program | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2018 Rostelecom Cup Ladies Short Program

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Thank you for redeeming this day with some beautiful skating, Eunsoo.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
... I was worried when she didn't add the 3T at her lutz, and unfortunately my worries came true... oh darling, I am proud of you for fighting until the end, but that will hurt a lot...

Noxchild

Medalist
Country
Canada
Ahhh, poor squirtle... at least she skates so lovely it's beautiful to watch, even with mishaps.

Fluture

Record Breaker
The music is so beautiful, the program is and she is... just... these jumps...poor girl.. :(

What happened? The lutz looked so good... why didn‘t she do the combo???

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Eunsoo's costume is beautiful :love:

The work that went into it must have been tremendous. I wonder if it would have looked even better without the ombre.

Well she's got speed galore. And when she's on, she's brilliant.

It's just a weirder than usual Grand Prix, isn't it?

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
Eunsoo is so pleasant to watch, she is elegant and her dress is also gorgeous. She started very good, but those 2 mistakes will be so costly :sad21:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
The lutz was too big. She didn't have the time or space to add the second jump. Because that was one huge lutz.

malya

On the Ice
Sorry, but why does Eunsoo have the combo in the 2nd half without Bonus when she jumps 2A after anyways? Or was it a planned - 3t after the Lz? (but why would she not add it? Lz looked great!)

She has an amazing presence on the ice but... meh

kimi492

Final Flight
Eunsoo has done that twice now something she never used to do - it pisses me off that all she’s gotten with Raf is picking up bad habits.

Danny T

Medalist
She has such speed I'm impressed. Not her day today, but the programme remains beautiful. Didn't give in to her disappointment until the last moment, I like that. You can do better next time, Eunsoo :)

(Also, I umm ... saw the change edge on the lutz now. Maybe the panel in NHK was correct :slink:)

champagnerain

Final Flight
Sorry, but why does Eunsoo have the combo in the 2nd half without Bonus when she jumps 2A after anyways? Or was it a planned - 3t after the Lz? (but why would she not add it? Lz looked great!)

She has an amazing presence on the ice but... meh

Her planned content said 3Lz+3T.

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Mako, you have to be clean to get me to put up with this programme with the sound on.