8 Vincent ZHOU USA 6 76.38
9 Matteo RIZZO ITA 5 78.09
10 Nathan CHEN USA 1 90.58
11 Julian Zhi Jie YEE MAS 3 81.52
12 Michal BREZINA CZE 2 82.09

ENTRIES​

No.NameNation
1Nam NGUYEN
SP: "That's Life" performed by Frank Sinatra; choreo by Tracey Robertson, Kurt Browning
FS: La La Land (soundtrack) by Justin Hurwitz; choreo by Tracey Robertson, Kurt Browning
CAN
2Kevin REYNOLDS
SP: "Illusionary World" by Nobuo Uematsu, Maire Breatnach (Final Fantasy IV); choreo by Lance Vipond
FS: Selections from Ni no Kuniusic of Ni no kuni (a role-playing video game) by Joe Hisaishi; choreo by Lance Vipond
CAN
3Michal BREZINA
SP: "Who Wants to Live Forever" by Brian May, performed by Queen; choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne (SP)
FS: "I'm a Man" performed by The Spencer Davis Group; "Thunderstruck" performed by AC/DC; choreo by Nadezhda Kanaeva (FS)
CZE
4Romain PONSART
SP: "In This Shirt (Royksopp Remix)" performed by The Irrepressibles
FS: Carmen by Bizet; choreo by Guillaume Cizeron
FRA
5Morisi KVITELASHVILI
SP: "Clair de Lune" by Claude Debussy and "Bloodstream" by Tokio Myers - Generation; choreo by Daniil Gleikhengauz, Alexei Zhelezniakov
FS: Medley by Mozart Opera Rock : "L'Ouverture'" "L'Assasymphonie' and "Je dors sur les roses;" choreo by Daniil Gleikhengauz, Alexei Zhelezniakov
GEO
6Alexei BYCHENKO
SP: Requiem for a Dream soundtrack by Clint Mansell; choreo by Galit Chait Moracci
FS: Bram Stoker's Dracula (soundtrack) by Wojciech Kilar; choreo by Galit Chait Moracci
ISR
7Matteo RIZZO
SP: Orchestral version of "nel blu, dipinto di blu:" "Volare by Luca Longobardi; choreo by Corrado Giordani, Massimo Scali
FS: Rolling Stones medley: "I Can't Get No) Satisfaction" by The Rolling Stones; "Streets Of Love" (2009 Re-Mastered Digital Version) by The Rolling Stones; "Paint It Black" by The Rolling Stones; choreo by Corrado Giordani, Massimo Scali
ITA
8Julian Zhi Jie YEE
SP: "To Build A Home by Patrick Watson, performed by The Cinematic Orchestra; choreo by Elvin Wong (SP)
FS: "Seven Nations Army" by Jack White performed by The White Stripes;
"Highway to Hell" by Don Scott performed by AC DC; "Kings & Queens" by Jared Leto performed by Thirty Seconds to Mars; choreo by Michael Hopfes (FS)
MAS
9Sergei VORONOV
SP “Appassionata” by Secret Garden choreographed by Artur Gachinski
FS: "Way Down We Go" (from "Logan" trailer) performed by Kaleo; choreo by Denis Ten
RUS
10Nathan CHEN
SP: "Caravan" by Duke Ellington, performed by Fanfare Ciocarlia; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil, Shae-Lynn Bourne
FS: "Land of All" by Woodkid; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil, Shae-Lynn Bourne
USA
11Jimmy MA
SP: “Sahara Tango” and“Mi Gente;” choreo by Nikolai Morozov, Joshua Farris
FS:"Piano Concerto No. 2 in C Minor" by Sergei Rachmaninoff; choreo by Nikolai Morozov, Joshua Farris
USA
12Vincent ZHOU
SP: Exogenesis Symphony Part 3; choreo by Lori Nichol
FS: Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (soundtrack) by Tan Dun and "Rising Sun" by Kiyoshi Yoshida; choreo by Jeffrey Buttle
USA

Last edited by a moderator:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
OMG, Sergei's FS is dedicated to Denis Ten! Thank you, Sergei!

Yes, I cried in Bratislava at Nepela during step sequence... The program may not be the most complicated one, but for me it carries a lot of emotions.

Noxchild

Medalist
Country
Canada
Hopes for today:

- Slaythan continues his reign of joy and terror with another delightful program.
- Julian podiums!!! ..... bc he deserves it.
- Vincent gets his URs under control bc I really loved his SP yesterday but uhh the deductions were not good :palmf:
- Nam... Kevin... pwease... Chiddy ain't here anymore, rise to the occasion!! we don't want Gogolev snatching the crown at Nationals just yet, do we?

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Going to bed now, so putting this up as a placeholder, and will add the links tomorrow.

Here is the link for the ISU livestream on the Eurovision Sports website:
https://www.eurovisionsports.tv/isu/single-pair-skating-ice-dance/live.html?id=2419

Here is the link for the World Feed coverage on the British Eurosport Player (starts in 2 hours from now):
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/event/figure-skating-grand-prix/b2a3f03a-efe1-4b25-a290-d5e7cfb0fa97

Here is the Time Schedule of the Men’s FS:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gpusa2018/gpusa2018_Men_FS_TimeSchedule.pdf

And here is the Live Scoring:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gpusa2018/SEG002.HTM

Hope this helps.

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

IloveFS

Rinkside
Hey, anyone have the link for the British Eurosport Player? Also, anyone know the exact hour it's suppose to start? I'm studying for an exam, but I don't want to miss the men FS.

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
Hope Nam can have a strong comeback today. And Julian, please slay that FS and show the world the rising star you are :).

Ulrica

On the Ice
Hey guys, anyone has another live stream link? Eurosport stopped working for me

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm ready for this!

Btw, I dosed off when Bychenko finished his SP and woke up to see the rankings lol.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Good morning!

Go Julian! Judges don't you dare rob him today.

Tech panel, keep being awesome as you are.