Phone (855) 595-2200

26 October 2018 - 28 October 2018

FREE DANCE

Saturday, 27 October 2018, 19:10 EDT
UTC -4

Time In Other Places

No.NameNation
1Piper GILLES / Paul POIRIER
RD: Tango: "Angelica’s Tango” by Piernicola di Muro; choreo by Carol Lane, Juris Razguliaevs
FD: “Vincent - Starry, Starry Night” by Don McLean (cover by Govardo); choreo by Carol Lane, Juris Razguliaevs
CAN
2Haley SALES / Nikolas WAMSTEEKER
RD: Tango: "Compilation 27 Volver" by Maxime Rodriguez; Argentine Tango: "Que Faita Que Me Haces - Forever Tango" by Lisandro Adrover; choreo by Mathew Gates
FD: "Seduces me" and "Ne Me Quitte Pas" performed by Celine Dion; choreo by Mathew Gates
CAN
3Carolane SOUCISSE / Shane FIRUS
RD: "Tango: "Felino" by Electrotutango; Tango - Hip Hop: "Tango" by Electrotutango; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil
FD: "Earned It" by The Weeknd; cover of the Michael Jackson song, "Dirty Diana," by Michael Jackson; covered by Weeknd; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil
CAN
4Shiyue WANG / Xinyu LIU
RD: Tango: "Angelica" (from "Pirates of the Caribbean" soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer; Tango: "End Credits" (from "Pirates of the Caribbean" soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil
FD: "Meant" by Elizaveta; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil
CHN
5Marie-Jade LAURIAULT / Romain LE GAC
RD: Tango: "Cellblock Tango" (from "Chicago") by John Kander, Fred Ebb; Foxtrot: "Roxie" (from "Chicago") by John Kander, Fred Ebb; Tango: "Cellblock Tango" (from "Chicago") by John Kander, Fred Ebb; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil, Romain Haguenauer
FD: "Treasure" by Bruno Mars; "Talking to the Moon" by Bruno Mars; "Uptown Funk" by Bruno Mars; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil, Romain Haguenauer
FRA
6Robynne TWEEDALE / Joseph BUCKLAND
RD: Tango: "Whatever Lola Wants;" Tango: " Libertango" by Astor Piazzolla; choreo by Igor Shpilband, Pasquale Camerlengo
FD: Ghost (The Musical; choreo by Igor Shpilband, Pasquale Camerlengo
GBR
7Victoria SINITSINA / Nikita KATSALAPOV
RD: "Verano Porteño," by Astor Piazzolla performed by Raúl Garello; choreo by Sergei Petukhov
FD: Suite in D ("Air") by Johann Sebastian Bach; Praeludium and Allegro in the Style of Pugnani, by Kreisler (Orchestral Suite No. 3 in D major by Bach); choreo by Sergei Petukhov
RUS
8Anastasia SKOPTCOVA / Kirill ALESHIN
SP: Tango: "Viejos Aires" performed by Ara Malikian; Tango: "Yo Soy Maria" performed by Maria Volonte; choreo by Mikhail Kolegov, Antonio Najarro
FS: "Bad" by Billi Elish performed by Michael Jackson; "Dangerous" (Immortal Version) performed by Michael Jackson; "They Don't Care About Us" performed by Michael Jackson; choreo by Mikhail Kolegov, Antonio Najarro
RUS
9Olivia SMART / Adrian DIAZ
SP: Tango: "A Evaristo Carriego" performed by Orquestra Color Tango; choreo by G. Cournoyer, M. F. Dubreuil, P. Lauzon
FD: "A Day in the Life" by Jeff Beck; "Something" by The Beatles; "Let It Be" by The Beatles; choreo by G. Cournoyer, M. F. Dubreuil, P. Lauzon
ESP
10Madison HUBBELL / Zachary DONOHUE
RD: Tango: "Alevare" by Astor Piazzolla; Tango: "Tangata del Alba" by Astor Piazzolla; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil, P. Lauzon, G. Cournoyer
FD: "Introduction to Romeo" (Romeo and Juliet soundtrack) by Craig Armstrong; "Kissing You" (Instrumental) (Romeo and Juliet soundtrack) by Craig Armstrong; "Kissing You" (Romeo and Juliet soundtrack) performed by Desree; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil, P. Lauzon, G. Cournoyer
USA

Last edited by a moderator:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Unfortunately I will be leaving in a few hours before this event starts for a family obligation. If someone could step up and do the PBP that would be awesome. To make it easier, Doris provided me with a link to the list of planned elements for each team. Thank you Doris.

For Skate Canada, they are giving us planned element lists for each team!
http://cloud.isu.org/index.php/s/DXH...ramEntries.pdf

I'm really sorry I am going to miss this, given the excitement and unexpected drama of the RD.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Going to bed now, so putting this up as a placeholder, and will add the links tomorrow.

Here is the link for the ISU livestream on the Eurovision Sports website (starts in 3 hours from now):
https://www.eurovisionsports.tv/isu/single-pair-skating-ice-dance/live.html?id=2419

Here is the link for the World Feed coverage on the British Eurosport Player (starts in 3 hours from now):
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/even...e-canada/69f9bdb9-8cac-44b0-8887-a127e1c256e5

Here is the Time Schedule of the Free Dance:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gpcan2018/gpcan2018_IceDance_FD_TimeSchedule.pdf

And here is the Live Scoring:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gpcan2018/SEG008.HTM

Hope this helps.

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Okay, face wash, shower and continuous praying circle for PSquared:ghug:

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Okay, need to check if I've returned to reality after the hyperventilating experience of the men. Quick, somebody ask me about JUUULIEEETT or something.

LadyB

Record Breaker
I’ve been really down all day after that disaster result for Piper & Paul! It was meant to be their season! :sad21: All I want is a killer dance that get’s them a bit further up. They need to get their act together before Nationals. I’d hoped so much for them to be in the GPFinal...

Other than that, I hope SinKats will secure second place with a good score.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I’ve been really down all day after that disaster result for Piper & Paul! It was meant to be their season! :sad21: All I want is a killer dance that get’s them a bit further up. They need to get their act together before Nationals. I’d hoped so much for them to be in the GPFinal...

Other than that, I hope SinKats will secure second place with a good score.

I cried myself to sleep after RD. We really cannot foresee to whom we get attached emotionally - I've got attached to them and feel everything twice as much. At this point it is about belief and enjoyment of their performances, with or without mistakes. The good thing was that they did not let the performance completely down yesterday - they just have to focus more on execution this time and try to improve placement. They have an ammo in a form of that gorgeous FD, they just need to blaze it right:)

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I'm going to take a hour-long nap because I'm exhausted, if I don't appear when the warmup for the first group starts please remind me I have to see G/P's FD and wake me up.

auser

Record Breaker
Okay, need to check if I've returned to reality after the hyperventilating experience of the men. Quick, somebody ask me about JUUULIEEETT or something.
will happily ask you about anything if in exchange, I can have a Baz Luhrmann free hour ;). Hopefully I will enjoy JUUULIEEETT more as the season goes on. I enjoy the skating, I have always had difficulty with the soundtrack since seeing the film. At least they left off the roaring motorcycles part. :)

jillredhand

Record Breaker
IDK if I've really got the heart to watch this. I'm so gutted for G/P, I don't think I can bear watching and hoping against hope for them to ace it and everyone else to bomb. It's quite mean. I might just have to take myself away and wait for the results. If they can just get at least to the podium, they still have a shot at the GPF? They ought to silver at IdF, but who knows anymore.

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
If they can just get at least to the podium, they still have a shot at the GPF? They ought to silver at IdF, but who knows anymore.
It would be a long shot. Bronze plus silver would probably get them into a tiebreaker scenario with Sinitsina/Katsalapov and Zahorski/Guerreiro, but Piper and Paul’s combined score would likely be the lowest of the three due to the RD error.

Weathergal

Medalist
Sad for Piper and Paul and also Carolane and Shane. Fingers crossed for better FDs for both teams!

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
I have a soft sweater, a sleeping cat at my feet, and red wine, so I'm as ready for this as I can be :drama:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
*level 4 synchronized twizzles with my dog Bella into the forum* Ta Da! 8.1 points BV +25 GOE *The crowd goes nuts* *people throw snausages*

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
IDK if I've really got the heart to watch this. I'm so gutted for G/P, I don't think I can bear watching and hoping against hope for them to ace it and everyone else to bomb. It's quite mean. I might just have to take myself away and wait for the results. If they can just get at least to the podium, they still have a shot at the GPF? They ought to silver at IdF, but who knows anymore.

:console: You never know. They might not win a medal but they might have a fantastic skate.