2018 Skate Canada Ladies Short Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2018 Skate Canada Ladies Short Program

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Ohmygosh what an awesome bunch of ladies we have here! There's Liza and Zhenya, Starr and Daria and Li'l Bet.

Questions will be answered! What will Zhenya's new costume look like? Will Lil'Bet's mother be allowed into the KnC? Can Starr be a star? Will Liza bust out the triple axel and will Mishin wear his old man driving hat?

I can't wait! :biggrin:

Roo87

Medalist
after a disappointing RD I def need another vodka drink to watch Alaine. YOU GOT THIS GIRL!!!!

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I am fighting hard to stay awake, hope Zhenya Medvedeva knows that she's why I'm doing this and skates clean :laugh:

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I am putting off doing my laundry to watch ladies. :slink:

I did my laundry earlier today, so that's done.

However, it was done because I forgot about the Men's SP! :slink:

I'll watch it on replay, after the women compete.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, feed has started, and we have very official sounding music playing!

Noxchild

Medalist
Country
Canada
Don't have any real faves in this comp, so this should be less stressful than watching Marin crash and burn last week lol :cry: but seriously, sometimes it's more fun to watch when you're not personally invested in any one skater... a new fave might just come through :agree:

andromache

Record Breaker
I love Skate Canada. Friday night ladies program, not too late at night, perfect time for wine.

(Unfortunately, I have a wedding to be at tomorrow night so I'll be missing the great timing of tomorrow's events.)

leilaraj

On the Ice
Does someone has the ok.ru stream?
Sry for asking but on their site I can‘t find the stream

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
My laundry's in the dryer, I think I timed it right so I can go get it during Group 2 warmups. :coffee:

Tomorrow I'll be travelling and unable to watch anything live (except maybe the last few ladies if traffic is good?) so hoping for some fireworks tonight!

Fluture

Record Breaker
Where's the youtube stream? I tried Hola on the ISU one and it failed. :slink:

(or CBC? Anyone got that?)

Zagitova fanpage has a stream right now. I‘m using it since I‘ve just now discovered that somehow my eurosport player doesn‘t work... :palmf:

Danny T

Medalist
Good morning (or evening/etc)!

I have woken up in time for ladies :hap85: (I saw the scores only but men's event uhhh :slink:)

jillredhand

Record Breaker
after a disappointing RD I def need another vodka drink to watch Alaine. YOU GOT THIS GIRL!!!!

I broke out the Olympic beer for this, after the crying disappointment of the RD. Here's to the ladies here, may I not drunk DM Gabrielle Daleman this time around, since she's not here.