2018 US Championships Sr Men SP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2018 US Championships Sr Men SP

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh, heavens. I've liked Sebastien in the past ... but this so-called, oh I can't call it music, I'll just say soundtrack ... is the screechiest EVAH. Complete turn-off.

FishOutOfWater

Rinkside
Slightly embarrassed to ask this, but what's the difference between the yellow and red squares on the livestream protocols?

TCAngel18

Medalist
Slightly embarrassed to ask this, but what's the difference between the yellow and red squares on the livestream protocols?

Yellow means they are reviewing the element for proper rotations or levels, Red means it’s been scored negative Grade of Execution.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Maybe it is the Pink Floyd, but I kinda like Sebastian. He is so different and so in his own world that he is interesting and not boring even with mistakes.

Reminds me of Tessa and Scott's 2008-09 FD

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
who is the commentator, besides Michael Weiss? I had the sound muted and missed the intro.

mrrice

Record Breaker
The older I get, the harder it is to watch my favorites compete......Sending good vibes to Max...

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh Jordan, wearing sequins does not go with tribal music, neither do missed jumps. I think the style, look and skills need to be better aligned for him to progress.

Makkachin

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Jordan, why?:( I actually think this program could be quite effective if he hit all his elements and lost some of the spastic hand waving