2019 European Championships Men's Short Program | Page 37 | Golden Skate

2019 European Championships Men's Short Program

Heleng

Medalist
Country
United-States
That was my takeaway too. And if that's the case, they could have sent Javi a message beforehand that he shouldn't bother. Javi deserves better after everything he has given to this sport.

I was sitting directly in line with his 4S right behind the tech panel and the jump did not look underrotated at all. I was too busy being overwhelmed with relief and joy that he did OK, so I didn't watch the elements they were reviewing on their screens.

But here's the thing. I can't recall any skater having a go at the judges the way Javi did yesterday. Given how diplomatic he always is, including and especially about the Olympics result which he could have debated but chose not to, Javi comes off as the type of person who would not be this outspoken unless he is absolutely sure about himself in saying that he looked at the mark on the ice and it was clean.

I hope he can channel that anger into a great FS and be able to leave with no regrets or bad feelings, whatever the result.

I missed that. Where can I find the men’s sp press conference?

EVAMARIA

On the Ice
haha np well durring the competition the one blocking our way, this high one with the camera on top, did not block our view, but it also filmed k/c so it turned and was lowered so to say and yes gee well you saw the result on tv hehe