2019 Europeans Pairs Free Skate | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2019 Europeans Pairs Free Skate

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
tabsy, are you watching? Our 'friend' from Grenoble was shown again on Match Arena stream...

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Hey ..it's national complement day! I vote that Ichat has to say something nice about the announcer.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
tabsy, are you watching? Our 'friend' from Grenoble was shown again on Match Arena stream...

You have friends in Grenoble? Europeans are so cool. My lack of international friends is a gaping hole in my socialization project.

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Um...I missed the first part so I might have heard wrong, but the BEsp guys just said that Daria and Denis have an 'air of sophistication'. I'd like to agree but they do literally everything they can to give the opposite impression with their FS :palmf:

But I wish them nothing but the best :) and does Denis have new sparkles on his outfit or am I imagining things?

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom

OMG I'm watching but I didn't spot him. I'll keep an eye out. I was watching after a certain skater's performance yesterday, but didn't see him there. Worried about the KnC tomorrow :(

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Well.. Fiddlesticks. That throw from the overhead angle made it look like he was literally throwing her so she'd fall.

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
You have friends in Grenoble? Europeans are so cool. My lack of international friends is a gaping hole in my socialization project.

Aha sadly not (though I made a friend, meeting NNF in Grenoble!). It's in reference to an uncomfortable figure skating fan we saw (though didn't speak to) at IdF....

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker

Note that 'friend' was in quotations, so it is not that peachy...:laugh:, you want that story via PM?

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
After reading WeakAnkle's comment saying that he just had to reorganize his spice rack in alphabetical order before going to see Bonnie and Clyde the Musical because priorities, I can't concentrate on this program because I just start giggling

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
OMG I'm watching but I didn't spot him. I'll keep an eye out. I was watching after a certain skater's performance yesterday, but didn't see him there. Worried about the KnC tomorrow :(

He was shown yesterday quite often (and I think that I spotted also my other pretentious 'friend' too...well, she must be disappointed that I did not come to Minsk, exactly how I said:laugh:), but without bouquet I think...

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
4 Rebecca GHILARDI / Filippo AMBROSINI (ITA)

Music: Bonnie and Clyde (musical soundtrack)

Red dress / white shirt, dark vest+pants

3Tw2 - crashy catch
3S+2T - ok, bit far apart
5ALi3
3STh - fall
FiDs3
1A<< - he did 2A, she did popped/twofoot
3FTh - low landing, hangs on
ChSq
3Li3
5RLi4
PCoSp4

Bit messy skate

FS: 44.72+49.55-1.00 = 93.27, 147.75, 3/4

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
Today I learned that someone thought it was a good idea to make "Bonnie and Clyde" into a musical. I could have lived a long and happy life never learning that.