2019 Four Continents Pairs Short Program | Page 16 | Golden Skate

2019 Four Continents Pairs Short Program

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Not sure in what bizzaro world K/M beat S/H in any competition. :slink:

One in which they delivered a very good performance and did not fall like Sui/Han.

Don't get me wrong, I much prefer S/H in general, but the outcome today is fair.

pearly

Record Breaker
Ashley and Tim: twist got level 2, Loop was under, lift, death spiral and combination spin were all level 3.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Not sure in what bizzaro world K/M beat S/H in any competition. :slink:

*rubs hands together* Man, it’s been a while since I’ve seen these pesky Canadian-causing wuzzrobbing wrestling matches, post event. I’ll prepare the jello.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Okay, off to clean up my face and mentally prepare myself for GOE reflux in RD

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ashley and Tim: twist got level 2, Loop was under, lift, death spiral and combination spin were all level 3.

This team has so much promise, but he has got to hit the weight room.

Their lifts and the twist could be improved by miles if he were stronger.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Left the stream open, and they are now showing Ruest / Wolffe again.

Are they going to have a full re-run of the competition between now and the Short Dance?!

EDIT: No, seems it was just Camille and Andrew that got shown again.​

CaroLiza_fan

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Okay, off I go to hook up the garden hose to the coldest water setting possible that isn’t actual ice, because my husband Andrew is coming up: :love:

Priorities gurl:laugh:, practice that opening 'go hither' smile Madison Hubbell does :laugh:

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada

Are they going to have a full re-run of the competition between now and the Short Dance?!

CaroLiza_fan

They’d have to rerun it like five hundred times, we’ve got a while till ID starts and only eight pair teams. :laugh:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker

CaroLiza_fan

They sure could as there were only 8 teams:laugh:
And lol @7,000 post incoming, I have to think fir what I want to use it

Moxiejan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Love me some Sui/Han. but her jump was a half-turn under (and should have gotten a downgrade), but somehow didn't even get an UR.

And yet Cain/Leduc got an UR on their loops? Sorry, wuz robbed. They should be in 3rd.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Kirsten and Mike were the only ones to get a level 4 on the death spiral.

Best levels overall were MT/M and S/H with all 4s and one 3 (twist for MT/M, death spiral for S/H).

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
They’d have to rerun it like five hundred times, we’ve got a while till ID starts and only eight pair teams. :laugh:

They sure could as there were only 8 teams:laugh:

:laugh:

After showing Camille and Andrew, there was a shot looking at an empty rink, so Eurosport pulled the plug then. So, I don't know if anybody else got re-run. But, as you say, they could easily repeat the whole competition a couple of times!

And lol @7,000 post incoming, I have to think fir what I want to use it

You know what to use it for. Be sparing during the first 2 groups of the Short Dance, and then use it to post something when Piper and Paul come on.

Although, personally, I think 7,500 is a more significant post than 7,000. So, you could go to the other extreme and go really mad posting over the next 3 hours, and then have your 7,500[SUP]th[/SUP] post for when Piper and Paul come on! :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Oh yes, they are worthy every post, especially anniversary one:love:

sunn1ly

On the Ice
I am so happy to see Sui Han back and they did wonderful. Apart from the jump everything else was high quality and will got even better with time. Just wish them health.
Ashley and Timothy were robbed. Apart from the twist I don't get the rest of the calls.

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
Sui and Han are phenomenal...but I have been thinking all season that the new PCS cap may negatively effect them more than any other team or skater (see 2017 worlds, when they still received 10's despite a fall).

I think I missed this when the rules changed! WHats the new PCs cap?

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
Love me some Sui/Han. but her jump was a half-turn under (and should have gotten a downgrade), but somehow didn't even get an UR.

Absolutely! UR at least, more likely downgarded. I rarely complain about judging, but tech panel judging at this competition is a mess :noshake: