2019 Russian Junior Nationals - Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2019 Russian Junior Nationals - Dance

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
109? :noshake: It was good, but on par with JGPF. Come on, what is that scoring...!

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I like K/N's program but hate the music cuts. Does that make sense?

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Well yeah, S/E is winning this. I still don't care much for the program and think her dress looks more like a gown plus a bikini, but that was great.

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Well yeah, S/E is winning this. I still don't care much for the program and think her dress looks more like a gown plus a bikini, but that was great.

I actually love the program :laugh: except for the music break with hand choreography in the middle. And her dress, the concept is good, but yeah more coverage might be wise.

But I love S/E :luv17:

gonewiththewind25

Final Flight
I don’t really like or get U/N at all. I don’t understand the programs. They’re technically superb, but I don’t feel any connection to their slating. I feel like S/E really outskated them today

LadyB

Record Breaker
I haven't got much time this morning to watch it alongside work, but popping in to read your comments is a great help and keeps me in the loop. Cheers, guys. Much appreciated! :cool2:

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
I haven't got much time this morning to watch it alongside work, but popping in to read your comments is a great help and keeps me in the loop. Cheers, guys. Much appreciated! :cool2:

Ah sorry we didn't do more commentary!

Basically S/E have established themselves as the top Russian team going into JWC, helped by their superb RD. Lots of solid performances.

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
It's JGPF ver. 2 podium again, can't say anything's wrong with that. I just hope that T/S get JGPs next season... And now I need to watch Liza and Devid before pairs start

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Really, people, if you don't understand U/N free dance, youshould see the film Black Cat, White Cat :)
In fact, it is quite bold to choose something like that as a base for the program, nothing commonly known or easy to value.

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Will I be seeing you guys over at Pairs in 8 mins? :biggrin:

Congrats to Sonya and Igor again :cheer:

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Liza and Devid did great :luv17: A very respectable 4th place, and hopefully they can go to JGPF next season

And now I have to go watch pairs