2019 World Team Trophy Ladies Short Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2019 World Team Trophy Ladies Short Program

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
Baron Vladimir, congrats on your RD score placements being spot on:clap:. Are you or anyone else here watching a stream with Russian commentary? Would be grateful for a translation of anything said of particular interest ;).

I don't understand Russian tho I just have the same name as that famous Russian guy :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Loving Team Italy's headbands!

Although is the stream kinda crummy for anyone else?

It has been like that all morning. Not the standard we are used to at all.

There was only a short gap between the Opening Ceremony and the Short Dance (barely long enough to get my cereal eaten), so we weren't really expecting it to get sorted then. But we were hoping that the slightly longer gap between the Short Dance and the Ladies SP would be long enough, but alas...

If they don't get it sorted between the Ladies SP and the Men's SP, I really hope they can get it sorted by tomorrow. Because there will be uproar if it isn't.

CaroLiza_fan

brens78

Medalist
Country
Australia
was an ok performance by Roberta, when using a song like Proud Mary, it needs to be skated with such fire but bit flat overall...

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
It has been all morning. Not the standard we are used to at all.

There was only a short gap between the Opening Ceremony and the Short Dance (barely long enough to get my cereal eaten), so we weren't really expecting it to get sorted then. But we were hoping that the slightly longer gap between the Short Dance and the Ladies SP would be long enough, but alas...

If they don't get it sorted between the Ladies SP and the Men's SP, I really hope they can get it sorted by tomorrow. Because there will be uproar if it isn't.

CaroLiza_fan

Oh well, I'm glad it's not just me! :) You never can tell with Aussie internet.

I wonder if you can watch the RD, I can't see any videos for it on Eurovisionsports.

LadyB

Record Breaker
I’m suffering, folks. Watched bits of the Dance on the train to the airport, shoddy connection at the airport and I probably won’t see anything more for the rest of the day. Miss the banter:sad21:

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

I wonder if you can watch the RD, I can't see any videos for it on Eurovisionsports.

That is one thing I don't like about the Eurovision Sports website. They are VERY slow in putting the archived videos up.

It's been a while since I went looking for videos on there during an event, but I remember a few years ago that the first of the archived videos sometimes didn't appear until the whole event was finished. :eek:

I really hope things have improved since then...

CaroLiza_fan

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Aww no Cowboy Hat Keegan in the Canadian Kiss and Cry...I guess he's getting ready for the Men's event.

Go Mae-Berenice!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Hello everyone watching! :)

You can guess I am as usual at work, sneaky-watching. Excited, because my contact at new job is ready to be signed:cheer:. And I am mainly for KnC festivities, loved Shoma & Keiji in flower crowns during RD!

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I’m suffering, folks. Watched bits of the Dance on the train to the airport, shoddy connection at the airport and I probably won’t see anything more for the rest of the day. Miss the banter:sad21:

Oh yeah, I forgot that you were coming over to my fair isle this week! :cheer: Enjoy your trip! :biggrin:

And don't worry, it's not just you at the airport. We are all having problems with the stream. :disapp:

CaroLiza_fan

auser

Record Breaker

I have never quite figured out the timeline between when ISU Skating Channel ends their live broadcast and makes the archive on demand replay available ;).

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Mmmm. Gabby in a sailor costume... :love: :love: :love:

EDIT: I meant Papadakis. I forgot that Daleman was here too and that I would need to distinguish which one I was talking about.​

CaroLiza_fan

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
That was awesome from Mae!

OMG France's KnC is amazeballs!

Also is that TAT and Yags on the Russian Channel?