2019 Worlds Men Watch Party; SP Tues 4/21, LP Wed 4/22 | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2019 Worlds Men Watch Party; SP Tues 4/21, LP Wed 4/22

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
what's on Nathan's hirt? an x-ray and some smoke? is it an anti-smoke adv.?

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
it was fun as usual! i hope ISU does another throwback soon. see you around! love you all!

P. S.: Elektra is available to burn skaters's closet anytime :biggrin:

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Elektra, some day you should start a skater fashion blog. I would read it! (And comment!)

Until then, bye all, and stay safe til we meet again.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Note to self: HIDE anything flammable if Elektra visits.

Hi EB!
:biggrin:

Hi WE! are you hiding some hawaiian shirts in there? or optical? chino pants?:biggrin: *plays with the lighter* i love the smell of burning polyester in the morning...:laugh:

Elektra, some day you should start a skater fashion blog. I would read it! (And comment!)

Until then, bye all, and stay safe til we meet again.
and let out all of my nastiness? i couldn't do this to the world :laugh: thank you anyway

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Hi WE! are you hiding some hawaiian shirts in there? or optical? chino pants?:biggrin: *plays with the lighter* i love the smell of burning polyester in the morning...:laugh:

and let out all of my nastiness? i couldn't do this to the world :laugh: thank you anyway

I do have a genuine 1970s Quianna shirt with collars so pointy you could use them to butcher large livestock, but I swear I only wear it for 70s theme parties!

Honest!

:rofl:

Seven Sisters

Medalist
I do have a genuine 1970s Quianna shirt with collars so pointy you could use them to butcher large livestock, but I swear I only wear it for 70s theme parties!

Honest!

OK, WA, I accept the challenge. Our next event will feature classic skating videos of the 70s and 80s, and for the watch party we all have to dress in period attire :)

Any excuse to revisit the awesomeness that was Torvill & Dean is just fine by me.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy

Honest!

since the 70s are one of my soft spot i can condone this :biggrin: i hope you have heels to go with it and remember to grow your mustache