2019 Worlds Men Watch Party; SP Tues 4/21, LP Wed 4/22 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2019 Worlds Men Watch Party; SP Tues 4/21, LP Wed 4/22

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I have a grand plan, kidnap Mikhail Kolyada and his coaching team and make them make him skate to a Shostakovich piece. I just need to acquire a private jet and learn Russian

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
:think: about Morisi's last position...so he writes, drinks then dig into his ear? :laugh:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Really? And I was just sitting here thinking, I fail to see the attraction of this music.

LOL!

One of Moris's better frees.

it makes me feel nostalgic. it has some early 2000 french goth kitsch that the 15 yo me would have loved

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Really? And I was just sitting here thinking, I fail to see the attraction of this music.

LOL!

For context, Elektra has a thing for emo goth programs. She passionately endorsed Z/E's swordfighting SP y'know

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
it makes me feel nostalgic. it has some early 2000 french goth kitsch that the 15 yo me would have loved

Ahhh, well I'm that way about 70's bubblegum pop that I loved as a (very) wee one. I really wish someone would skate a total bubblegum pop program. It would be so much fun.

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Ahhh, well I'm that way about 70's bubblegum pop that I loved as a (very) wee one. I really wish someone would skate a total bubblegum pop program. It would be so much fun.
I was just saying elsewhere—in response to the Bilodeau Breakup 2.0 news—that one of my regrets as to Bilodeau Breakup 1.0 was that never got to see the SP to Groove Is In The Heart they were planning. So I am with you there

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I blame Kevin for making In This Shirt a semi-warhorse which nobody else did as much justice, if he and his shirtography (unfortunately missing here) weren't so good I wouldn't have had to say "Where's Kevin Aymoz" every time that violin started

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Of course Firefox decided to spasm out before Kevin, so I missed him. But Boyang...I'd forgotten what a nice job he did with that--first to crack the 100 point TES. And yes, the gold blades are a bit focus pulling.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I was just saying elsewhere—in response to the Bilodeau Breakup 2.0 news—that one of my regrets as to Bilodeau Breakup 1.0 was that never got to see the SP to Groove Is In The Heart they were planning. So I am with you there

The early 90s were SUCH a great time for dance music. And I took full advantage of it at the time....

:party2:

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I just realized that Mr gorgeous cactus Brezina has kept up the tradition of wearing something on top of a white shirt and insisting it's a costume for quite a while now

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
the Brezinassence in all its glory! including the fall :laugh: this is how you do a rock program :rock: THUNDER!!!