2020-2021 Programs by Discipline | Page 19 | Golden Skate

2020-2021 Programs by Discipline

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Matilda Friend/Willian Badaoui (AUS)
FS: The Princess: All Night/Milla’s Dream/Booty Swing (Parov Stelar)
Choreographer unknown.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Hawayek/Baker FD music:
Heart of Glass (Crabtree Remix) by Blondie and Philip Glass. The version they are skating to was used in "The Handmaid's Tale."

ETA:
Hubbell/Donohue FD music:
"Hallelujah" by Jeff Buckley, then a small clip of "Pray Gently to the Light" by Karl Hugo, then into "Hallelujah" by K.D Lang.

Last edited:

MuseGuy11

Rinkside
Lin Shan (China)
SP: On My Own by Lenore Kay
FS: Romeo and Juliet (not sure who it's by at the moment, but my guess is Prokofiev).

Zhu Yi (China)
SP: Paint It Black by The Rolling Stones, performed by the London Symphonic Orchestra
FS: Violin Concerto in D Major Op. 34 by Peter Tchaikovsky

MuseGuy11

Rinkside
I have compiled programs from mens, ladies, pairs, and ice-dance disciplines and put them all into a spreadsheet for easy access! Let me know if the sheet is difficult to interpret, because it look's a little "out there", so to speak.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I have compiled programs from mens, ladies, pairs, and ice-dance disciplines and put them all into a spreadsheet for easy access! Let me know if the sheet is difficult to interpret, because it look's a little "out there", so to speak.

It's great. :thank:

GoneWithTheWind

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom

This is awesome! Thanks so much for sharing it! :thank: