2020 Cup of Russia: Stage V | Page 53 | Golden Skate

2020 Cup of Russia: Stage V

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Congratulations Andrei, Maxim and Ivan!

Special shout out to Maxim A who came 4th overall, but 3rd in the FS.

Guy needs to get himself a deerstalker and a houndstooth vest though ;) :p

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I'm insanely busy at work and can do with getting stuck in for a bit. as there's not just the dancers, but also hockey on this afternoon :wink:
Besides, Ladies are my least favourite discipline (unless Trusova, Tuktik or Shcherbakova are in it).
Ah fair enough :) I can't stay up because it starts at midnight here in Aus, but I need my zzzs (I start work late tomorrow, but I want to go to the gym beforehand)

Good luck to the ladies and the dancers! Have fun fellow Goldeners :) (That's a fun word to describe us!)

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Ah fair enough :) I can't stay up because it starts at midnight here in Aus, but I need my zzzs (I start work late tomorrow, but I want to go to the gym beforehand)

Good luck to the ladies and the dancers! Have fun fellow Goldeners :) (That's a fun word to describe us!)
good night!

Azikin

Medalist
I've always been looking forward to Russian local competitions because you didn't use to hear such awful music as sometimes at JGP (or GP).... but later trends are very upsetting and it's sometimes simply unlistenable. Now only Japan stays conservative and listenable.. usually....

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I've always been looking forward to Russian local competitions because you didn't use to hear such awful music as sometimes at JGP (or GP).... but later trends are very upsetting and it's sometimes simply unlistenable. Now only Japan stays conservative and listenable.. usually....
i'm not minding these music choices, usually sentimental lyrical stuff like Ed Sheeran or pop ballads bothers me most

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
speaking of music choices i don't like, Burlesque is so overused that ended up bothering me

Azikin

Medalist
He said something about Gorbachova but I wasn't paying attention... I just noticed she's not on the list.. anyone knows anything?