2021-22 Russian Pairs' Figure Skating | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2021-22 Russian Pairs' Figure Skating

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Oh, I am looking forward to any bits and pieces if they pop up on YouTube. She is an intriguing lady!

Kittosuni

Medalist
Did Panfilova/Rylov moved to Eteri since their coach is now working with Tarazova/Morozov in Moscow or are they are staying in Perm? Or maybe Sliusarenko is just a consultant for T/M?

I know Eteri has not officially opened her doors to pair skating outside of T/M but I think it is a wise decision for Panfilova/Rylov to move to Sambo especially with their very obvious (jumping) issues. Eteri might have reservations in accepting them due to issues in staffing/ ice time and lack of planning.

Last edited:

eterislouisvuitton

On the Ice
Did Panfilova/Rylov moved to Eteri since their coach is now working with Tarazova/Morozov in Moscow or are they are staying in Perm? Or maybe Sliusarenko is just a consultant for T/M?

I know Eteri has not officially opened her doors to pair skating outside of T/M but I think it is a wise decision for Panfilova/Rylov to move to Sambo especially with their very obvious (jumping) issues. Eteri might have reservations in accepting them due to issues in staffing/ ice time and lack of planning.
I won't comment on her otherwise, but it is quite undeniable that Eteri can get the jumps from people with techniques that seem otherwise hopeless. If Panfilova/Rylov can endure Sliusarenko's training, then they can endure Eteri. If she manages to get them even one consistent triple, it will be another feather in her cap and I have a feeling she's not going to stop at 1.

My concern at this point is that they seem to be falling apart like another brilliant Sliusarenko junior pair. Rylov apparently has some serious back issues, and has not trained in a while.

Novalis

Record Breaker
48 hours in St. Petersburg. Mozer Team :cool:

Also Mozer Team training camp in Finland 😱 🇫🇮

Edit: Yes, they are already in Vuokatti according to a couple of Instagram stories

Last edited:

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Copying the tablet from the front page:

Pairs with GP assignments:

Skate AmericaSkate CanadaCup of ChinaNHK TrophyInternationaux de FranceRostelecom Cup
22-24 October 2021, Las Vegas29-31 October 2021, Vancouver5-7 November 2021, Chongqing12-14 November 2021, TBD19-21 November 2021, Grenoble26-28 November 2021, Sochi
Aleksandra Boikova / Dmitrii KozlovskiiDaria Pavliuchenko / Denis KhodykinIuliia Artemeva / Mikhail NazarychevAnastasia Mishina / Aleksandr GalliamovIuliia Artemeva / Mikhail NazarychevAnastasia Mishina / Aleksandr Galliamov
Alina Pepeleva / Roman Pleshkov-Alina Pepeleva / Roman PleshkovEvgenia Tarasova / Vladimir MorozovAleksandra Boikova / Dmitrii KozlovskiiDaria Pavliuchenko / Denis Khodykin
Evgenia Tarasova / Vladimir Morozov----TBA

Last edited:

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Comment:
1. No Panfilova/Rylov - Rylov is probably injured :(
2. Artemeva/Nazarychev - they are sent into the lion's den (China) as their senior GP debut. I've expected we'll see them in juniors one more season.
3. Only one russian pair at SC? Warum? Either B/K or T/M should be IMO relocated from SA to SC. On the other hand it can help to Pavliuchenko/Khodykin. The question is what Vanessa/Eric will show for the first time together.
4. Tarasova/Morozov will meet both Mishina/Galliamov and Boikova/Kozlovskii. Tell me it's just a Murphy's law.