2021-22 Russian Pairs' Figure Skating

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Comment:
1. No Panfilova/Rylov - Rylov is probably injured :(
2. Artemeva/Nazarychev - they are sent into the lion's den (China) as their senior GP debut. I've expected we'll see them in juniors one more season.
3. Only one russian pair at SC? Warum? Either B/K or T/M should be IMO relocated from SA to SC. On the other hand it can help to Pavliuchenko/Khodykin. The question is what Vanessa/Eric will show for the first time together.
4. Tarasova/Morozov will meet both Mishina/Galliamov and Boikova/Kozlovskii. Tell me it's just a Murphy's law.
am i a bad person if i don't think it is?
Ilya Mironov...

hello privet Mironov

Kittosuni

Medalist
Pretty shocking not to see P/R gets a GP spot even if Rylov is still injured. He had back problems but you would think they will bet that he recovers in time for GP unless Russia completely did not submit their names.

gordana

On the Ice
Country
Russia
Pretty shocking not to see P/R gets a GP spot even if Rylov is still injured. He had back problems but you would think they will bet that he recovers in time for GP unless Russia completely did not submit their names.
A comment at sports.ru states that Rylov underwent a serious surgery and with the most luck he can be back on ice in October or they can even completely skip the season.

Mauvedreamer

Final Flight
Work on the SP of Tarasova&Morozov. So much attention to every detail...

I thought this video was really interesting, as you say a lot of detail and thought is going into their new short program, really hopeful as I do love them and I love the music choice too.

Artemisa

Final Flight
well... I think ... or the russfed is testing how Evgenia Tarasova / Vladimir Morozov work under pression or Lady Tamara Moskvina is testing her teams against them
And they probably will face Aljona

eterislouisvuitton

On the Ice
I expected them to put A/N in juniors one more season too, just as they may dominate (if they are able to skate at the level of last season) and so far there are not so many consistent Russian junior pairs for the JGP. I'm thinking here is a list of contenders for the 12 spots. Now it is to see whether they will give 2 spots to 6 teams each, or split them up and give more experience to some teams that were novice last season.

1. Mukhortova/Evgeniev
2. Kostiukovich/Briukhanov
3. Petushkova/Malikov
4. Raskovalova/Butaev
5. Khabibullina/Knyazhuk
6. Akhanteva/Kolesov
7. Geynish/Mironov

As for the Rostelecom Spot, I think they will try to see how Akopova/Rakhmanin and Kadyrova/Balchenko are looking early in the season. With Moskvina on their side it's hard not to give it to K/B but with her growth, who knows what will happen. SAme with A/N

hanca

Record Breaker
I expected them to put A/N in juniors one more season too, just as they may dominate (if they are able to skate at the level of last season) and so far there are not so many consistent Russian junior pairs for the JGP. I'm thinking here is a list of contenders for the 12 spots. Now it is to see whether they will give 2 spots to 6 teams each, or split them up and give more experience to some teams that were novice last season.

1. Mukhortova/Evgeniev
2. Kostiukovich/Briukhanov
3. Petushkova/Malikov
4. Raskovalova/Butaev
5. Khabibullina/Knyazhuk
6. Akhanteva/Kolesov
7. Geynish/Mironov

As for the Rostelecom Spot, I think they will try to see how Akopova/Rakhmanin and Kadyrova/Balchenko are looking early in the season. With Moskvina on their side it's hard not to give it to K/B but with her growth, who knows what will happen. SAme with A/N
Sobinina/Bakhmat could also get a spot or two. They have as good a chance as Geynish/Mironov.

hanca

Record Breaker
Can someone remind me with whom Labazina currently skates?

ETA: oh, I remembered, it is Sviatchenko.

Any news with whom Volodin is?