2021 Four National Championships: Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia (no Hungary this time) | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2021 Four National Championships: Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia (no Hungary this time)

icetug

Medalist
Katia Kurakova's boyfriend with his new partner (Russian girl, last season she competed at the Mentor Cup with her previous partner). That was very good, having in mind they've been skating together for several months only.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Also pity that Taschlers can't take part in the competition due to health problems.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
If I understand the polish commentary it was a last minute decision of the hungarian figure skating federation to not compete here in Poland (when the skaters were already prepared for the travel).

Last edited:

icetug

Medalist
Now, when Plutowska/Flemin retired, is Hertenstein/Binkowski going to be a number 2 in Poland?
The commentaror mentions the whole Torun team was tested positively for the COVID... that means Kaliszek/Spodyriev as well...

icetug

Medalist
If I understand polish commentary it was a last minute decision of the hungarian figure skating federation to not compete here in Poland (when the skaters were already prepared for the travel).
You understood it perfectly right, everything was prepared to welcome them. The Hungarians will probably have their competition next week.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
I'm curious about Nicole Rajičová, she wasn't seen for a long time. Good to know she's still skating beside her work.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Outro from Nikola Rychaříková gives Alina vibes, though she said the program wasn't inspired by Alina's gala program.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Pity there wasn't 3-3 combo, only 3-2, otherwise relatively solid skate and score considering Nicole's probable lack of training. I wonder whether the deduction is for the time violation.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Oh, the Axel on the start was very promising (don't understand why received only +0.33), but the rest of Alexandra's jumps unfortunately wasn't good.