2021 Four National Championships: Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia (no Hungary this time) | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2021 Four National Championships: Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia (no Hungary this time)

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
It's good to see skaters are trying Loop combo, but from 2+2 only one jump is counted (it's the second time in the competition).

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
I admit I'm spoiled from watching russian girls for too long... :shrug:
Edit: It seems Ekaterina went to chat with Olusa (very unusual name here BTW).

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
In defence of at least the czech skaters (and I think it's similar for the skaters from Slovakia and Poland as well), the training possibilities were very limited currently. Training facilities with ice were closed for a long time and it was no better with the gyms.

Last edited:

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
At least Axel was good for Eliška. She should also receive solid components. But I expect her to be on 4th - 5th place.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Her costume and program are great. She needs to slow down her entrances to her jumps. She has so much potential.
She has, unfortunately she rarely fulfills that. This is the case where I think stronger competition at home could help her.

icetug

Medalist
In defence of at least czech skaters (and I think it's similar for the skaters from Slovakia and Poland as well), the training possibilities were very limited. Training facilities with ice were closed for a long time and it was no better with the gyms.
Plus the ice time in some sport centres - even if the ice rink is open, figure skaters can train at 6 am and then at 11 pm. It's ridiculous...

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Anybody got a working link so I can watch a replay? The original stream has been blocked for music copyright issues.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Little work-worn performance from Kucianova/Vochozka, but they went through it.