raspberry tights...

no-merylstreep.gif
Meryl should be blowing a raspberry.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Our Pairs & Ice Dance commentator from the Nebelhorn Trophy is first up after the interval.

I didn't know until I looked up his Instagram there now, but Michail Savitskiy is also a musician. A few years ago, he put a photo up on Instagram of him when he was younger playing the piano in a series of concerts at Larnaca Castle in Cyprus.

In the past year, he has released 2 singles. I won't link directly to the songs, because the lyrics contain some very colourful language that is not suitable for a family forum. But, if you want to take a risk, here is his YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1ThBvm5Z0Q7CXIVZ083bfg

Men's Singles skater; Ice Dancer; commentator; musician...

Talk about multi-talented! :bow:

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Ach, I forgot to go back to LIVE during the interval! :bang: :bang: :bang:

I wonder if Michail ever did a tango programme, and if that was what inspired his "Tango Game" song...

Enjoyed this programme.

And I am enjoying the music being played during the highlights.

CaroLiza_fan

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Our Pairs & Ice Dance commentator from the Nebelhorn Trophy is first up after the interval.

I didn't know until I looked up his Instagram there now, but Michail Savitskiy is also a musician. A few years ago, he put a photo up on Instagram of him when he was younger playing the piano in a series of concerts at Larnaca Castle in Cyprus.

In the past year, he has released 2 singles. I won't link directly to the songs, because the lyrics contain some very colourful language that is not suitable for a family forum. But, if you want to take a risk, here is his YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1ThBvm5Z0Q7CXIVZ083bfg

Men's Singles skater; Ice Dancer; commentator; musician...

Talk about multi-talented! :bow:

CaroLiza_fan
I didn't realize he was a current skater! That's a really cool opportunity to give some of your younger athletes. IIRC he was pretty good too, even for pairs which I remember him admitting he didn't know much about.

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
I feel like Ling/Wein came here with more confidence than their last outing - I thought that was great! Very sharp. Surprised about the Level 1 on their first blues section, which is super unfortunate because they got all Level 4s at their first comp right?

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Am I imagining things, or do I remember somebody commenting during their last appearance that Solene reminded them of Viktoria Sinitsina? Because, if they did, I agree.

I also think she is showing too much cleavage for what is a Junior competition.

Marko gave a shout out to one of the other skaters, who he said won't hear it because they are currently in their practice session! :laugh: Never noticed that being done before. It sounded like "Peter", but there aren't any Peters in the Men's or Pairs competitions. So, I guess the mask meant I mis-heard.

After they finished on the podium in Courchevel, it is a disappointing to see them go into 7th with 7 to go.

CaroLiza_fan