2021 Rostelecom Cup: Women's Short Program | Page 20 | Golden Skate

2021 Rostelecom Cup: Women's Short Program

brigit66

On the Ice
Eh, it is a WR TES and her choreo, interpretation, and performance (as well as ice coverage, spins, etc) are stunning. It's high but looking at Maiia's PCS with that skate..(although I think Mariah was too low)
What you mean by choreo is stunning..Every russians coming up is stunning. med was stuning, Zag was stunning, Anna wa stunning.
She is slow, her choreo is mediocre and lots of poising, her crossovers are even worse. Spins are very good.Thats all. Combo is plain bad and "flip" too

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
Well, I'm satisfied with the standings though I agree judges were a bit generous to Maiia K (clearly they're giving her room to climb back onto the podium tomorrow). Gonna catch up on Pairs and Men and see you tomorrow!

YuBluByMe

May Rika spin her hair into GOLD….in 2026.
Final Flight
A so-so event for me overall. Only Tuktamysheva stood out to me. I think this is the best SP she’s had and her 3A is as solid as ever. The men were probably better, but they certainly weren’t great either.

brigit66

On the Ice
we do, otherwise it would get boring :LOL: let them do their thing :popcorn:nothing is going to change anyway
Yea, I agree nothing is gonna change. another russian will come up with inflated score in their FIRST SENIOR competitions like she was genius, which is pathetic. If you really accept that almost junior skater gets 38 in PCS and it is normal I feel sorry for you. SHe is chosen. IT is offending for other skaters, not you and me. It is plain disgusting

Tomadeur

On the Ice
Country
Germany
What you mean by choreo is stunning..Every russians coming up is stunning. med was stuning, Zag was stunning, Anna wa stunning.
She is slow, her choreo is mediocre and lots of poising, her crossovers are even worse. Spins are very good.Thats all. Combo is plain bad and "flip" too
You are pretty right that Evgenia, Alina and Anna all were/are special skaters. Otherwise they wouldn't have been this succesful.

Them being great doesn't mean you have to like them. But with the statement Kamila is slow on the ice you disqualify yourself in any objective discussion imho.

brigit66

On the Ice
You are pretty right that Evgenia, Alina and Anna all were/are special skaters. Otherwise they wouldn't have been this succesful.

Them being great doesn't mean you have to like them. But with the statement Kamila is slow on the ice you disqualify yourself in any objective discussion imho.
No, they werent but it is forbidden to talk about it
Yes, she is slow , I saw her live