2021 Skate America: Free Dance | Page 19 | Golden Skate

2021 Skate America: Free Dance

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Having seen these programs I think my babies have a chance of vaulting up the US rankings provided IAM doesn’t give them a horrible choreography like they did 2 years ago.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I can see that Madi and Zach have strong technical skills and beautiful flow.

But man oh man, that music. I prefer the slow part of the aliens.

And now the Eagles are playing the Raiders, and the women will be skating.

Whatever shall I watch? :devil: Turning off Peacock now. :)

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
H/B is definitely more traditional this season. Not a fan of the music, but it is a vast improvement over the A star is born dance.

I'm not a lip reader, generally speaker, but she said "I love you" to him before they left the ice. Maybe they have secret children in a basement too?:wink:🤣
There are forms of love other than romantic. Just saying.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I can see that Madi and Zach have strong technical skills and beautiful flow.

But man oh man, that music. I prefer the slow part of the aliens.

And now the Eagles are playing the Raiders, and the women will be skating.

Whatever shall I watch? :devil: Turning off Peacock now. :)
Jalen! Jalen! Maybe we can have an open relationship 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Bite Your Tongue........:drama: He is the Perfect Partner to showcase her beauty. He doesn't try to "Upstage" or "Outdance" her and I love that about him.
I’ll try to say this in the nicest way possible but…he doesn’t need to try to out dance her; that—well—kind of happens naturally. I find him a noticeably better dancer and skater than she is.

I understand and accept that this does not bother anyone but me :) By contrast, I think Hubbell & Donohue are well matched.

ManyCairns

Medalist
Country
United-States
Despite their high rankings, I'm not sure we are going to see an American on the Olympic podium. Madison and Evan's FD is too esoteric without the superb technical skills and Madison and Zach's is that same dreamy, steamy stuff. I'm ok with that, just surprised with their performance selections for this Olympic year.
Bears repeating imo. C/B's concept is too risky and out there for an Oly season, and H/D is same-old, same-old with annoying music and a lift that begs judgement calls -- just what you want for the Oly year (not)!

mrrice

Record Breaker
Despite their high rankings, I'm not sure we are going to see an American on the Olympic podium. Madison and Evan's FD is too esoteric without the superb technical skills and Madison and Zach's is that same dreamy, steamy stuff. I'm ok with that, just surprised with their performance selections for this Olympic year.
Is this a Joke?? They were nearly 20 points ahead of their non- country competitors here. Madison and Zach are the reigning Silver Medalists and it's very early in the season to be making such a statement. I guess we'll see when the time comes.

labgoat

Thinking about art & life...
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Bears repeating imo. C/B's concept is too risky and out there for an Oly season, and H/D is same-old, same-old with annoying music and a lift that begs judgement calls -- just what you want for the Oly year (not)!
Fortune favors the brave - which kind of brave though? Difficult lift or Unusual concept? Which team gains momentum?