Starting Order
Start Times
Results
Protocols​

StN.NameNationRankPoints
Warm-Up Group 1
1Evelyn WALSH / Trennt MICHAUD
SP: "Lost Without You" by Freya Ridings
FS: "Dreaming With a Broken Heart" by John Mayer; choreo by Alison Purkiss, Carol Lane, Juris Razgulajevs

Fan Fest
CAN.GIF
CAN
2Chelsea LIU / Danny O'SHEA
SP: "Lover" by Taylor Swift; choreo by Adam Rippon
FS: "Becoming Human" from "Score: A Film Documentary" by Ryan Taubert; choreo by John & Sinead Kerr

Fan Fest
USA.GIF
USA
3Alina PEPELEVA / Roman PLESHKOV
SP: "Io Ci Saro" performed by Andrea Bocelli, Lang Lang
FS: "The duet I" from "Orpheus and Eurydice" by Christoph Willibald von Gluck; choreo by Tatiana Druchinina, Ramil Mekhdiev

Fan Fest
RUS.GIF
RUS
4Alexa KNIERIM / Brandon FRAZIER
SP: "House of the Rising Sun," performed by Heavy Young Heathens; choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne
FS: "Fix You," by Fearless Soul, Coldplay; "Redemption Through Love" by Karl Hugo; choreo by Renée Roca

Fan Fest
USA.GIF
USA
Warm-Up Group 2
5Jessica CALALANG / Brian JOHNSON
SP: "Come Together" by the Beatles, covered by Gary Clark Jr. and Junkie XL; choreo by Benoit Richaud
FS: "Who Wants To Live Forever" by Queen, performed by The Tenors ft. Lindsey Stirling; choreo by Cindy Stuart

Fan Fest
USA.GIF
USA
6Riku MIURA / Ryuichi KIHARA
SP: "Hallelujah" by Leonard Cohen, performed by k.d. lang
FS: "Woman" by Shawn Phillips; choreo by Julie Marcotte

Fan Fest
JPN.GIF
JPN
7Aleksandra BOIKOVA / Dmitrii KOZLOVSKII
SP: "Swan Lake" by P. I. Tchaikovsky
FS: "Malagueña" by Ernesto Lecuona; choreograph by Nikolai Morozov

Fan Fest
RUS.GIF
RUS
8Evgenia TARASOVA / Vladimir MOROZOV
SP: W.E. soundtrack by Abel Korzienowski
FS: "Lighthouse" by Patrick Watson; choreo by Daniil Gleikhengauz

Fan Fest
RUS.GIF
RUS

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Going to be in bed when this starts, so this is a placeholder.

Pairs FS starts in 5h 22m from now.

Here is the link for the archived ISU livestream on the ISU YouTube Channel (starts in 5 hours from now):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwqq3Vuz1mQ

Here is the link for the archived World Feed coverage on the Eurosport Player (starts in 5h 12m from now):
https://www.eurosportplayer.com/videos/eurosport/figure-skating-grand-prix-1988024

Here is the Time Schedule of the Pairs FS:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/s...----------FNL-000100--_StartListwithTimes.pdf

And here is the live scoring:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season2122/gpusa2021/SEG006.htm

Hope this helps

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

gold12345

Medalist
Tarasova/Morozov have a relatively solid lead of 5 points, and I hope they skate well enough to win. Aside from a couple hiccups, they've looked great and solid so far this season. We'll see if Boikova/Kozlovskii look a little less shaky today.

I hope Knierim/Frazier can have a skate they feel good about that is reflective of their training. I'm not worried as much about the placement because they're in a hole after the SP. They're 6 points out of 3rd, which certainly is possible to make up, but they'll have to be really on their game, I would think. They'd probably have to skate at least as well as they did earlier in the season at Cranberry Cup and John Nicks Intl.

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
No offence to any Americans reading this, but this event is the most American thing I've ever seen. From the announcer Rusty to the ads in between skates to the odd board advertisements, I feel like I'm being slapped with every American stereotype at once.

Supernovaimplosion

Final Flight
No offence to any Americans reading this, but this event is the most American thing I've ever seen. From the announcer Rusty to the ads in between skates to the odd board advertisements, I feel like I'm being slapped with every American stereotype at once.
Are you telling me that figure skating doesn't make you want to get a mortgage or buy insurance??