2021 Skate America: Pairs Short Program | Page 18 | Golden Skate

2021 Skate America: Pairs Short Program

rain

Record Breaker
That was beautiful from Tarasova/Morozov. Just when I say that nobody does an outside death spiral worth watching, and they go and prove me wrong, lol.

My one criticism is the same one they've gotten since they arrived on the scene: I wish there was more performance. The choreography is good, the music is good, their body lines, speed etc are gorgeous. But they don't bring that intangible. The program doesn't build. And it's all about expression. I just want to shake them, and tell them to feel it!

Brenda_Bottems

On the Ice
It's never the end of the discussion in figure skating. Quite clearly, she fell on his arm on the dismount, and they were given a 1.30+ The throw landing was okay as it was saved, but didn't deserve 1.89. Love them as you will. I enjoy watching them, but the huge rise in scores for them is, in part, political, with apparently most skating fans happily and lovingly on board. LOL!
I agree. The Japanese should not have obtained higher presentation scores than the Knierims.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
As a B/K stan I will quietly leave this thread for a bathroom break and will come back for the men