2021 Skate Canada: Women's Short Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2021 Skate Canada: Women's Short Program

beepboop

On the Ice
I wonder who the 7th is? Higuchi, Liu, Valieva, Tuktamysheva, Kostornaia, Kawabe is six.
The 7th must be Lee??

Did Haein ever say she was training a 3A? Karen Chen, Maddie Schizas, and Emily Bausback have all talked about training a 3A but I didn't think any of them were close..

Jontor

Medalist
Country
Sweden
Did Haein ever say she was training a 3A? Karen Chen, Maddie Schizas, and Emily Bausback have all talked about training a 3A but I didn't think any of them were close..
I can't think Karen or any of the Canadians would have a 3A ready. So it must be Haein? Or Mai??

Joekaz

On the Ice
There is a big difference in landing an UR 3A in practice and landing it clean in competition though.

Briananing

On the Ice
She did. After 2020 Junior Worlds, I remember seeing a video of her getting interviewed on ISU youtube channel that her next step would be training for 3A. Then covid happened and the Korean were struggling to get an ice time more than any other elite skater it seems, so I dont think anyone expect her to put it in her program yet.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
This has been a long day and I have a lot of paid work to do. Glad there are only 12.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
My not-so-little phoenix Haein is going to make me hyperventilate twice as hard if she goes for the 3A in actual competition (here or the free), I knew she had been training it since the 2019-20 season but christ eating his pogo stick I can't stand the nerves

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
2021 Skate Canada ISU videos can be found in the Grand Prix thread.