2021 Worlds: Pairs' Free Skate | Page 59 | Golden Skate

2021 Worlds: Pairs' Free Skate

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
They surely will...next time...when they do proper SBS jumps. All their 3 passes were with mistakes. They lost to M/G more than 10 points on jumps. What gold for S/H are we talking about? With clean landings they would get a couple of extra pcs points because bad shaky landings detract from the performance and should be reflected in SS mark as well. So should deliver clean performances even with their overall lower BV they would still get something like 233 - 235 vs. M/G's 227. "Wuzrobbed" shouting in this particular situation is meaningless and just the unhappy fan emotion.
Yep, just a few too many errors here but Sui and Han are still the faves for Beijjing plus it is in their home nation. I have to admit my untrained eye thought T and M should h ave had bronze - B and K were overmarked in the long program. Wow Russia has three solid teams going for an olympic medal and they still are the underdogs to the Chinese. Who is Russia number 1? What a mess! lol

hannahbanana

Rinkside
Yep, just a few too many errors here but Sui and Han are still the faves for Beijjing plus it is in their home nation. I have to admit my untrained eye thought T and M should h ave had bronze - B and K were overmarked in the long program. Wow Russia has three solid teams going for an olympic medal and they still are the underdogs to the Chinese. Who is Russia number 1? What a mess! lol
Sui and Han will heal over the off season and come back with killer programs, that and home advantage will probably get them the gold, mistakes or not