2021 Worlds: Pairs Short Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2021 Worlds: Pairs Short Program

litenkyckling

Final Flight
Looking forward to finally seeing some pairs again! Haven't let myself think about this up until now because I didn't want to get my hopes up in case it was cancelled at the last minute!

litenkyckling

Final Flight
SWEDISH PEOPLE! Why does your national anthem sound like a pop song?
Fun fact but Sweden is number 3 in the world behind the UK and USA for music exports - I think this includes producers as Sweden has produced (ha!) so many of the top pop music writers of this century. So many songs that you wouldn't even realise has Swedish origins unless you look closer!

Flying Feijoa

On the Ice
Country
New-Zealand
Yippee! It's great to see a large-scale international pairs event for the first time this season :D
I won't be able to catch anything live, but rooting for all the pairs. They deserve a good showing after such a challenging season (or non-season). Hope they enjoy it :)

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Does anyone have Peacock started yet? I'm getting nervous. The time was supposed to be 1:10 EDT? 6:10 Sweden?

LadyB

Record Breaker
OMG, I'm so super excited!!!! So many pairs I'm looking forward to see...and my favs, already crossing my fingers like mad.

labgoat

On special assignment for work, see you in August
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Looking at the fake ice blocks in the kiss and cry, I keep expecting Stomp! to appear and rhythmically chop them to bits

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Since I've got a moment now while waiting for the Eurosport streams to appear, I'd just like to wish all the best to the partnerships that feature some of my adopted kids:

#01 Elizaveta Zhuk / Martin Bidar
#15 Zoe Jones / Christopher Boyadji
#16 Ashley Cain / Timothy LeDuc

Yipes, Zoe / Chris and Ash / Tim are going back to back! :drama:

Sorry that I won't be able to watch you tonight, but I'll be rooting for you in spirit.

:cheer: ALL THE BEST!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy