2022-23 Cup of Russia - Final - St. Petersburg | Page 71 | Golden Skate

2022-23 Cup of Russia - Final - St. Petersburg

DoubleBass

Rinkside
I didn't care much about Mozalev before this season, but this season and especially this program have made me a fan. I hope next years choices and choreo will be equally good.
It's true for so many Russian skaters this season, especially in women, the ISU ban was the blessing in disguise for so many skaters, who have finally seen the spotlight because of that and have showed their best programs in their careers, the quotas system needs to end now, time for an ISU alternative, another league not based on country quotas, but individual skaters representing their coaching teams rather than a country. The ISU is a dinosaur that looks more and more irrelevant

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
horse-running-horse.gif

icewhite

Record Breaker
It's true for so many Russian skaters this season, especially in women, the ISU ban was the blessing in disguise for so many skaters, who have finally seen the spotlight because of that and have showed their best programs in their careers, the quotas system needs to end now, time for an ISU alternative, another league not based on country quotas, but individual skaters representing their coaching teams rather than a country. The ISU is a dinosaur that looks more and more irrelevant

I would love that. I guess the current financing doesn't allow that. But it would be worth to explore that way!

Arwen17

Final Flight
Finally all caught up.

Great job, Zhilina! Glad she’s getting a handle on her nerves and can’t wait to see her in Seniors.
Feel so bad for Titova.

Petrosyan - wow! She’s growing on me! I’m never crazy about her music choices. I’m waiting for her to finally get assigned some music I like.

Akatieva- noooo! I know she’s not senior-eligible yet, but she’s so special and I usually like all of her musical choices and costumes!

Kamila surprised me. She’s back in the game!

Yametova great as usual.

Sofia M. - love the new dress

Sofia S. - nnooooo! I hope this isn’t the end of her.