AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Quick observations:

Maria Paramonova can make Nats here.

Maiia Khromykh WD.

Tyutyunina/Bagin seem to participate.

Why Mironova/Ustenko had to take part here? They would have been guaranteed to medal at any stage other than the ones they took part in. Zhenya Ustenko said in an interview a week ago that the prize money doesn't matter at all. But that much?

Not surprised to see Egor, Artem has recently hinted at his participation here. I'm looking forward to it. It will his first competition this season and first competition under new coach.

Cheremnykh/Butenko in seniors, oh yes. I didn't expect it, but I like it. Very strong field in pairs again.

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
This is a first competition for Golubev in a year. I'm surprised to see him in juniors, the field in seniors isn't this deep.

LadyB

Record Breaker
Davai, Anna and Artem!!! :clap:

I really enjoy them a lot! So happy for Artem that he did well in the world of dance (y)

Last edited:

LadyB

Record Breaker
Vorobyeva/Tsimbalov WD Like I said before, it can happen in the very last minute. :) That's why I don't give much about very early entries lists.

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Ok, looks like Alex missed Liza on his list on previous page.

It will be so much fun to see Liza here, and Muravieva. Surprised to see Latushkina as well.
Oh, sorry, she was last on the list, I was sure I wrote her.

Khromykh hasn't even recovered her triples according to media. I saw a photo of her with her arm in a cast not too long ago, so I didn't expect her to perform.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Khromykh hasn't even recovered her triples according to media. I saw a photo of her with her arm in a cast not too long ago, so I didn't expect her to perform.
Yeah, I think people underestimate how long the recovery from ruptured (or in Maiia's case cut) tendons takes, with multiple complicated surgeries usually being necessary.

Even if it's just her fingers (and you technically don't need them to skate), there's no sense in rushing into a return to competitions, with her being unable to do many spin positions or train properly, it would only be senselessly risking her recovery, in my opinion.

Jontor

Medalist
Country
Sweden
Oh, sorry, she was last on the list, I was sure I wrote her.

No worries. I'm just happy that Liza will compete.:)

Yes, I think both Khromykh and Usacheva might as well just skip this season. It is no use coming back and underperform.