2022-23 Cup of Russia - Stage 4 - Moscow | Page 34 | Golden Skate

2022-23 Cup of Russia - Stage 4 - Moscow

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
They had bunch of new Novices join them at the end of last season. We just haven't seen most of them compete at all for some reason.
It's really confusing, especially considering how much novices (of all coaches) usually compete.

But even last season or at this season's Moscow Open Championships, Russian novices weren't dominated by Team Tut skaters.

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
It's really confusing, especially considering how much novices (of all coaches) usually compete.

But even last season or at this season's Moscow Open Championships, Russian novices weren't dominated by Team Tut skaters.
Acording to Lyuba they weren't paying much attention at all to them which make sense they didn't dominate and struggled last season.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I don't know, maybe Kolyada should take some time to decide if he should really continue. I have to say that this is a bit alarming.
I think he is doing Fed a favour by staying. They have to keep every blade on ice in their situation, particularly the names that carry old glory, because Champions of Saransk and Ust’-Zaholuysk ain’t the same at all as international medals.