2022-23 GPF Senior Free Dance | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2022-23 GPF Senior Free Dance

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
New trend to chance costumes in the middle of the season?

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
C/B have moments in the program but I don't like the music and I never quite understand the concept. Where last year's program was innovative and avant garde in some ways I feel like this one is overly conceptual with no payoff.
I think they changed the concept overnight without changing the dance much. I believe originally it was their love story and now it is something like wind & fire.

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
I think they changed the concept overnight without changing the dance much. I believe originally it was their love story and now it is something like wind & fire.
They are a i r and f i r e and can't survive without each other and their love is so strong it transcends all or something idk

Carol1

Medalist
Hopefully the success of this program inspires more skaters to use Party Time Karaoke. I find their cover music far superior to Postmodern Jukebox and 2WEI.

GGFan

Record Breaker
This is such a clever and effective program for G/P. I so wish they'd used it last year. I can ignore Madonna's singing because the program is so well constructed. It builds and tells a story. There's some lovely skating in there as well. They have the edge because the program connects emotionally.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
This passed by so fast !!!! More !!!!!
hungry-please-sir-may-i-have-some-more.gif