I saw a video news site on YouTube that claims it was Morse Code and it was deciphered to be:Who managed to figure out Kamila's hidden massage?
Russian ladies are in their own league, it's only the start of the season and test skates are better that anything we could watch until now, ladies all the way
Yeah, I know it was the morse code. I rewatched it a couple of times and initially thought she was showing --..-..- which made no sense, since I was getting the letters Z / G Apparently, I missed the first dotI saw a video news site on YouTube that claims it was Morse Code and it was deciphered to be:
Well, I certainly didn’t have Morse Code on my list of topics to be discussed today, but Russian Ladies figure skating is full of surprises after all.
Yes! That program is perfect for her, she was totally lovely yesterday!Personally Adelia's outfit, performance, and program was my favorite of the SP today. I watched it with a few friends who are casual viewers (honestly they don't care for skating) and they actually paid attention to her entire performance. Nice, soft landings, and fluid throughout.
Everyone has been saying for years they'd like to watch skating without Russians for one reason or another.Interesting tidbit - Russian Test Skates on Youtube already have over 65,000 views and it just got finished streaming 2 hours ago; CS Lombardia on Youtube that streamed a week ago has 56,000 views.
I just finished watching the ladies free skates and I found them fascinating to watch. What I noticed is that five of them, basically went after two ultra-c jumps, failed with one of them and either landed the other one successfully or almost successfully. Valieva was the only one that went after a clean skate with only triples. I see most of them scoring 140-160 internationally, with all them bunched close together. This will make their events super interesting.
1) Valieva - Was the one that was most connected to her music. Yes, it is controversial. But, she really poured her heart out. This is what figure skating is all about. But, with no ultra c elements, I can see this only scoring slightly higher than 80 from a technical standpoint. Her PCS would be the highest.
2) Akatieva - Her 3A was huge. But, she fell on her 4T. A good performer. She is the strongest Junior out there, at this moment.
3) Adeliya - Her 4T was huge and landed so comfortably. But, her 4Lo was just like Akatieva, with a fall. I find her triple jumps to be smaller than most and she landed rough in about two of them. But, the 4T seemed stable
4) Sofia Samodelkina - She fell in what i think was a 4S. But, she has added a loop combo, which to me, is an ultra-c element as it helped Anna S basically win a lot of Nationals and the Olympics due to this under rated combo. She is a dark horse.
5) Sofia Muravieva - My fave. She popped a 3A and almost landed her second 3A. Her triples are solid and she does the most to sell the program. I hope it grows on me.
6) Elizaveta T - Almost landed her first 3A, but, then fell on her second 3A. This is the most I connected with her free skate. I loved it. The only thing that worries me, is she only went after one combo, the other combo she most likely will do is one into a double axel on one of her jumps. I have a feeling she has no triple triple, which will hurt her against all these talented skaters from Russia.
Overall, whomever is able to land two ultra c elements is who I think will end up on top. Very little separates #1 from #6. I’m intrigued to find out who comes on top, domestically.