2022 CS Finlandia Trophy Pairs Short Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2022 CS Finlandia Trophy Pairs Short Program

Country
Norway
Did we have a score box in a Challenger earlier? Am I making things up or did Ice Challenge Austria have one last season?

I know there was a big contrast from post it guy, competitions who lasted until midnight and some pretty decent organized with a score box :LOL:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Did we have a score box in a Challenger earlier? Am I making things up or did Ice Challenge Austria have one last season?

I know there was a big contrast from post it guy, competitions who lasted until midnight and some pretty decent organized with a score box :LOL:
are you asking me? you know i'm growing mushrooms in my brain :LOL: i remember post it guy very well :LOL: i also remember some challengers with scorebox but i can't say which one

CherylDee

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Isabella and Alexander have to do at least one more international competition to get 4CC TES apart from the worlds' one.
I have a question. I was just looking at this pair's coaches and it lists Marina Zueva and J.Z. When did Zueva and Zimmerman team up or am I missing something?

gordana

On the Ice
Country
Russia
I'm not sure when, nobody publicly spread this information. I think the guys understood that they need some pair technical coach and it's not quite Marina Zueva's job.

CherylDee

On the Ice
Country
United-States
I'm not sure when, nobody publicly spread this information. I think the guys understood that they need some pair technical coach and it's not quite Marina Zueva's job.
Thanks, and since they're both in Florida it makes sense.