2022 International FS Classic Rhythm Dance | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2022 International FS Classic Rhythm Dance

Seven Sisters

Medalist
I’m not reading along because, you know, I am here, but I can’t wait to see what my friend Elektra has to say about that closing rotational lift by the Italians, where the young lady moons the audience for what seems like a solid minute :)

Also, Lewis Gibson has to be the hardest-working man in ice dance. Not only is still doing like 90% of the highlight moves, but Lilah is so slow on her feet that you can see him pulling her around the rink and at one point in that, you could see him slow down and wait for her to catch up,

Not to be mean, just based on personal observation.

For our Canadian friends, I do like the new direction for Sales/Wansteeker. This is the best I’ve seen them; Scott seems to be working with their height/long legs to create almost like a Weaver/Poje feel.

Which is not a bad thing!

Last edited:

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I’m not reading along because, you know, I am here, but I can’t wait to see what my friend Elektra has to say about that lift by the Italians, where the young lady moons the audience for what seems like a solid minute :)

Also, Lewis Gibson has to be the hardest-working man in ice dance. Not only is still doing like 90% of the highlight moves, but Lilah is so slow on her feet that you can see him pulling her around the rink and at one point in that, you could see him slow down and wait for her to catch up,

Not to be mean, just based on personal observation.

For our Canadian friends, I do like the new direction for Sales/Wansteeker. This is the best I’ve seen them; Scott seems to be working with their height/long legs to create almost like a Weaver/Poje feel.

Which is not a bad thing!
But what about the stuffies??

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm at my sleepiest and they're having a danged ice resurface.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I don't even know what it is, is it a banana?
200.webp

Seven Sisters

Medalist
But what about the stuffies??
There are no stuffies. The audience seems to be mostly folks connected with the skaters, and a few fans.

During the resurface I went up to the concourse and ran into Fear & Gibson, who were, you know, done for the day, so I had no hesitation about approaching them and congratulating them on their skate.

Also, the men are arriving already, I saw Ilia here and chatting away with a friend.

Last edited:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
There are no stuffies. The audience seems to be mostly folks connected with the skaters, and a few fans.

During the resurface I went up to the concourse and ran into Fear & Gibson, who were, you know, done for the day, so I had no hesitation about approaching them and congratulations h thrm on their skate.

Also, the men are arriving already, I saw Ilia here and chatting away with a friend.
is my baby around?

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

During the resurface I went up to the concourse and ran into Fear & Gibson, who were, you know, done for the day, so I had no hesitation about approaching them and congratulations h thrm on their skate.

If I were there there would be stuffies. The opening montage made it seem quite beautiful there. Just so hard to get to.