2Lo
1A*
FCSp3
1Lz*+COMBO Pop
CCoSp4
StSq2
LSp3

Score: 30.91

Certainly, a very bold move to start right in front of the judges. And a very bold move to put voiceovers about peace over the (overused) music of Rain, in Your Black Eyes (even though I love this music).

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Sabina Alieva brought a friend to the kiss & cry.

That was such a lovely moment.

Just so that it is in the thread, I checked through the livestream after the competition ended, and Mark was indeed correct in identifying Sabina's friend as Switzerland's Sophie Joline von FELTEN, who skated about 75 minutes before Sabina. And who finished the SP 5 places and 4.44 points above her.

As Ted said, this is what the Junior GP is all about.

CaroLiza_fan

mrrice

Record Breaker
Josephine Lee gave me chills. She is just lovely, the music, costume, and beautiful choreography were all done so well. Good luck in the free young lady.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Definetly the strongest event yet! Very exciting and like last 3 groups tomorrow will be cool to watch. I really love what Switzerland has in junior women! And, this time, I liked Mia Kalin’s performance, despite everyone going for Lee… 🤷‍♀️

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Ayumi just took herself out of the hunt to make it to the finals. It will be a battle of the top 3. Jia is looking shaky. But, she can still win the event with a clean free skate. Minsol is the the athlete from Korea who is really stepping it up. The 3F 3T in the second half showed me she is fighting for that spot and giving it her all. Ami is the leader, she can land a 3A, but, also single her triples, so, we will see how well she fights in the free skate. What was interesting to me, is that she is attempting 4T and 4Lz. Japan is really stepping it up…Russia versus Japan in the future will be intense