2022 JGP Solidarity Cup Women's Short Program | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2022 JGP Solidarity Cup Women's Short Program

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Ooo lots of nice costumes here!

I need to set this up on my other laptop because the sound quality on this one sucks and I can't hear what Ted and Mark are saying :(

I feel slightly bad for not going to the gym after work as I planned, but eh maybe I'll absorb some fitness watching all this LOL.

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Following the talk by Ted and Mark I tried to Bing the list of women who have landed a 3A. This is what I got for the first result.

Timeline of women's legal rights in the United States (other than voting)​

????????? never using Bing again
LOL whut?

3A must be lawyer talk for something...or the third ammendment. What IS the third ammendment anyway?

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.
Hmm nothing to do with women, unless they were allowed to own the house!

Ahem, on topic I like this costume, it's like a starry night :) Shame about the COMBO though!

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
After breaking away for breakfast, I'm dipping back in to watch my first kid of the day (I only have two in Gdańsk this week, and the other is in Men, waaaaayyyyyy later in the day!)

:cheer: ALL THE BEST ANNA-FLORA!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

Vemvane

On the Ice
Nevia fought to stay on her feet at the end of that salchow, and succeeded, even if the second jump didn't come off. She had some lovely moments in the skate, even if she was disappointed at the end.

Country
Norway
OOh she literally fell on the ending note of the music 🙈🙈

Really nice and sassy program. Both Anna-Flora and Babeth have really nice programs this season :clap::clap:Shame about only 2 loop. Nice dress as well and I love that she has the hair flying around, it gives it a more sassy vibe!

Vemvane

On the Ice
Anna-Flora has such great presentation and confidence, and I loved her choreography. She attacked the combination and the 3Lo with speed and landed them securely as well. What a pity about the random fall at the end, but well done to her for getting up, turning around and facing the judges to brazen it out as if it hadn't happened.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Beautiful blue dress with a black vest top on top. It shouldn't work, but boys it does!

Oh, it's not the song I thought it was.

Very long intoduction before she started skating. I hope there isn't anything in the rules against that.

Not great landing on the Double Axel. And lost her grip on the Flying Camel Spin.

Strange choreography at the change in music with her practically sitting down. Big sister Leonora is being imaginative!

And was that another sit down or a fall at the very end? It's hard to know now after sitting down earlier. :laugh:

I LOVE THIS PROGRAMME!!!! :cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points: :hb:

Ach, I was hoping that Leonora would be sitting with her, so that you can see just how alike they are!

Into 4th?! Mmmm. There must have been some very good skates amonst the ones that I missed.

:cheer: WELL DONE!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan