2022 NHK Trophy Pairs Free Skate | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2022 NHK Trophy Pairs Free Skate

sworddance21

On the Ice
Yikes on those lifts.
I appreciated the info on twist levels, I wish Ted would give them on death spirals and lifts as well. Be useful.
I'm watching on Peacock. While I'm grateful to not have the Tara and Johnny show (They seem like awesome people but I dislike their commentary), I would like SOME commentary.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
i refuse to start the heater... so i am bundled up in my icelandic wool blanket... and falling asleep already... this is going to be tough :) lol
We have had the heater on for weeks. Gary likes it on 72.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm watching on Peacock. While I'm grateful to not have the Tara and Johnny show (They seem like awesome people but I dislike their commentary), I would like SOME commentary.
Get a VPN and get Ted (usually Mark, but Ted today)

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Since I can't stay up for men, might as well watch pairs. ;) (meaning in general, not tonight)

This Italian pair is better than I thought (because I didn't think anything), love the ombre costumes.

But that awkward lift, ew. (meaning the position, not the execution) Also not a huge fan of the tinny far away vocal music, not so much.
I can’t stay up for the men either.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
We have had the heater on for weeks. Gary likes it on 72.
i don't like heating my place lol... long story short.. my piano and my skin don't like it... so i count on my neighbours who are over-heating anyways.. and it's not because i am freeloading as heat is included for me lol

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Don't worry, I'm here too! Worried about our beautiful world champions, but now is not the time to think about them! Nope! 😅