2Lo
StSq4
3A+2T
3Lz+2T
3F (step-out)
CCSp3
ChSq +1.00
CSSp4

Now THIS is how you build a program... the jumps looked a lot better than yesterday and I think the program works very well for him

FS: 142.66 (3rd)
TOT: 204.39 (3rd)
I'll watch it again and again..not this one..but one where he got 3rd in the free. I'm really worried about his ranking points now.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh no! Jimmy is pointing at someone in the audience. Does he have other potential brides?

And he hugged someone while exiting the ice. This will not do. That two-timer!!
He liked my tweet last night, so he knows I said "yes." Sofia's mom claims he blew me a kiss at the end of the short. :LOL: :LOL: Only BTK can save this mess.

figureskatingandrainbows

It's Oka ShinnosuSLAY Season!
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Lukas BRITSCHGI

4T(forward, hand)+2T
4T (turn out)
3A+2T
3Lo
FCCoSp4
1A
3F+1Eu+2S
StSq3
3Lz
ChSq +1.25
CSSp4
CCoSp3

FS: 148.08 (2nd)
TOT: 212.43 (1st)

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
well he didn't fully channel his Budapest trophy freeskate he still did well, even if this wasn't exactly how he wanted this skate to go :console: :clap:

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Jimmy said he started off skating too many comps before Nationals last year and was burned out by the time he got there....so I don't want that to happen but I sure don't want him to come in last either.

Carol1

Medalist
Lukas had dance moves in his step sequence that I would describe as "funky fresh" but I'm sure there are more contemporary terms that resonate more with today's youth.