2023-24 Junior Grand Prix Final Rhythm Dance | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2023-24 Junior Grand Prix Final Rhythm Dance

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Aww song repeat!

At least it's a banger :laugh:

It's still an achievement that it took until the last programme for us to get a repeat song.

I had never heard the song that followed it before today, but it definitely was a banger! Loved it!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Great way to finish our first trip of the day to the 80's.

The Seniors have a lot to live up to later on!

CaroLiza_fan

icewhite

Record Breaker
Enjoyable to watch, but from a competitive point of view we don't even need the free dance anymore now. The podium is set.

zebobes

Final Flight
Enjoyable to watch, but from a competitive point of view we don't even need the free dance anymore now. The podium is set.

It's about the journey, not the destination. And if there's an unexpected fall... you never know.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Omg, thanks goodness for the chat, I was puzzled out of my mind by the crossed out RF. Not that I know one steps from another, but they looked perfectly okay.

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
You know, I am absolutely loving this Junior Ice Dance competition so far.

The music is brilliant!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: And there hasn't been any repeats (so far, anyway).

I've thought it all season, but generally speaking, the Juniors have got this theme more on mark than the Seniors. Which is ironic.

CaroLiza_fan
I agree with you!

Just my speculation, I feel like the juniors have properly researched the music and then choreographed to fit the music. Whereas with seniors my impression is they pick their favourite 80s track on their playlist.

I haven't been following junior ice dance too closely this year, and I just realized that no Canadian team made it to the final šŸ˜³
Interesting since 3 of them made it to the senior final....
I love all 3 Canadian teams, but it wasn't a great day for them today :(
The podium seems pre-destined already.
I like the element of surprise in junior ice dance