2023-24 Russian Grand Prix - Stage 2 - Omsk | Page 42 | Golden Skate

2023-24 Russian Grand Prix - Stage 2 - Omsk

Skating91

Medalist
I'm really impressed with how clean Adelia was apart from the fall. None of the landings questionable. So fast across the ice.

katymay

Medalist
I'm really impressed with how clean Adelia was apart from the fall. None of the landings questionable. So fast across the ice.
With her size she has to work twice as hard to get across the ice with speed. Intense kid and I think she is not going to allow anything or anyone to get between her and an Olympic Gold Medal. She is going to do whatever it takes. She seems to have a bit of a chilly relationship with Sergei Dudakov (sic) though. Interesting.

LadyB

Record Breaker
With her size she has to work twice as hard to get across the ice with speed. Intense kid and I think she is not going to allow anything or anyone to get between her and an Olympic Gold Medal. She is going to do whatever it takes. She seems to have a bit of a chilly relationship with Sergei Dudakov (sic) though. Interesting.
Dudakov is not exactly overflowing with emotions and often has a face like a slapped backside (I love him though). I've seen Adeliya interacting with Danya at the Jump competition and that painted a completely different picture. There were a bit of cheeky remarks going on that made both of them laugh.

Skating91

Medalist
I didn't think of it like that at 140-145cm she has to work harder to cover the ice like junior skaters do.

That's interesting you picked up on the Dudakov dynamic I'll have to pay attention or watch again. She's feisty in a good and respectful way.