2023 Canadian Nationals Sr. Men's Free Skate | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2023 Canadian Nationals Sr. Men's Free Skate

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
But back to now, I liked the opening of Antoine's program and his commitment to the choreography, well done Joseé Chouinard

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
As a fan of Alaine Chartrand... yeah, agreed. I've never gotten fully invested in Roman but I definitely know the cactus pain intimately, and am rooting for him to find what he needs to find in himself. Also hope he continues to have a strong support system, particularly people who he knows will be there for him outside of skating.
Alaine....:cry: I still am of the belief she should have gone to the 2018 Olympics.

Carol1

Medalist
Gogo Spartacus rotated more times than I expected to see anyone in this event accomplish! This is redemption, this is throwing down the gauntlet, and this is how to transcend a bizarre shirt.

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Amazing comeback by Stephen!! :D Wow! This is how he can really skate. It's so impressive how he has stuck with it, year after year, through a huge growth spurt, injuries, and other issues. Most skaters wouldn't be able to go from doing quads as a tiny four foot-whatever kid to a six foot-whatever adult. Awesome job, Stephen!!

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Wow! Where was this Stephen during the short program?
He landed 4T and two 4S and two 3A 😳 TES score 90+; I’ve been waiting for a Canadian guy to land two different quads.
He is good and he could have just secured himself a spot for Junior Worlds with this skate