2023 European Championships Women's Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2023 European Championships Women's Free Skate

Country
Norway
Just checked the panel of judges. I complained about judge nr. 9 in the SP because he had given Mia Caroline only 3s in PCS when the rest gave her 5s and 6s.

He is not in the list of judges anymore, seems they took him out. So they do actually monitor and take actions when there is such big difference?!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
What is with the yellow belt? :biggrin:

It was a "Karate Kid" programme, and Yellow Belt is the next step up from a White Belt (beginner).

Yes, she could have gone the whole hog and gone for a Black Belt. But, everybody does that. It is refreshing to see somebody being more modest.

Hello, i´m doing a bit better but it´s going to have to rest a lot. It´s best if I keep my knee in a straight position and have some pillows under it. Not fun walking but I can do it with knee protection. Thank you for caring :ghug:

It´s no better thing to do then to watch figure skating when you have to keep the bed :biggrin:

Sorry to hear about your knee. I hope it gets better soon. In the meantime, just take it easy and don't over-exert yourself.

And enjoy the skating with us headers! :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Just checked the panel of judges. I complained about judge nr. 9 in the SP because he had given Mia Caroline only 3s in PCS when the rest gave her 5s and 6s.

He is not in the list of judges anymore, seems they took him out. So they do actually monitor and take actions when there is such big difference?!
I do think they monitor discrepancies, but it's also possible he wasn't supposed to do both segments from the start. They generally switch out a few of the judges for each segment for all (major) competitions.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
200.webp