2023 Four Continents Pairs Free Skate | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2023 Four Continents Pairs Free Skate

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
The person on the left of our screen would not be able to enter a bank looking like that.

Whaaat?! We lost one of our Chinese pairs :( Hope they're OK!

Good luck to Zhang/Yang!

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Honestly, I don't know how long of a future the pair from the Philippines will have together.

He seems very frustrated a lot of the time (not just with her, but also himself as he is making mistakes too) and I can imagine it must be very hard to adjust to being restricted to this level when you have the experience of being one of the top 10 Russian pairs (he used to be Alisa Efimova's partner).

I do think they have the potential to be a lot better, but it's an uphill battle for sure.

slider11

Medalist
I thought that initial twist lift by Gamez and Korovin was pretty good. Rough landing but very high and fast - would have deserved at least neutral goe's for me.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I happen to still harbor some good feelings for Sasha Korovin, and I am sorry to say that he has a worse partner in his current team than he had with Alisa Efimova. Look at her now with Ruben Blommaert, she's thriving. Like, I know that he has his shortcomings, but (sigh)
This was a horror show, not a program. Fortunate that they didn’t get hurt, but… no. Just no.