2023 Four Continents Pairs Free Skate | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2023 Four Continents Pairs Free Skate

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Tici Zhang, Jinlin Guan & Lun Song are listed as coaches for both Chinese teams.
I read somewhere the fed was unsatisfied with Hongbo Zhao
I'm not surprised, there haven't been any new top-tier teams from him and that's speaking before the pandemic and the Chinese lockdowns

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm not surprised, there haven't been any new top-tier teams from him and that's speaking before the pandemic and the Chinese lockdowns
The was the chatter. He hasn't kept up the legacy. I am not sure if Pang & Tong are still coaching.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
i think is is being a bit specific but they are part of the larger group of men i like ;) one of my faves pair man represented korea ;)
Alex/Kangchan? Or the guy with the Greek name (can't remember for now)?

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think (but am not sure) the sequin jacket people are GSers. I want to meet them cause I have a sequin blue jacket from a Blues Brothers ice show number and would fit right in.
I want to meet them but want to stay off screen. My mother would have a cow if she saw me onscreen.

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I want to meet them but want to stay off screen. My mother would have a cow if she saw me onscreen.
Too bad, when my mum was alive I took her to see Michelle, Sasha, Yagudin & Plushenko. We were in the second row and she loved it!