2023 Grand Prix Espoo Men's Free Skate | Page 17 | Golden Skate

2023 Grand Prix Espoo Men's Free Skate

YuBluByMe

May Rika spin her hair into GOLD….in 2026.
Final Flight
Heh, Miura keeping things exciting. If he gets negative GOES on the 2A+SEQ then Sato may take it which will push Aymoz out of the final.

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Kao MIURA 🇯🇵
Attack on Titan

3A+1Eu+3S
4T+3T (hangs on)
4S
FCSp2
3A
StSq3
4T (holds on)
3Lo+2A (holds on)
3F
CSSp2
ChSq1 1.42
CCoSp4

FS:
TOT:

Kao will do the most gorgeous 4S and then a level 2 spin that needs to find Jesus. His spin levels might actually cost him the gold here
Our commentators say: He can do better levels, but he is sloppy in spins. Should count to turns more.

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Some of his landings, he fought for. He looked like he was maybe losing steam at the end. I think this will be close.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
So...a minute or so to go before we know who is in the final then? Sato was brilliant. I hope it's gold for him :hap10:

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Haha I love how Kao brings it to the judges at the end and then gives a respectful bow after.

And Kao takes the title today!

Does Kevin still go to GPF? Or do we have to wait until NHK to find out?

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
A doubled triple sal will cost Shun his trip to the GPF, barring NHK chaos. Shun needs either Yuma or Shoma to be 3rd or lower at NHK with a lower combined score and Lukas to not win. Kao and Kevin have now qualified for the Final! (Kevin not officially, there is a scenario where Lukas wins, Yuma is second, and Shoma third all with a higher score that he doesn't go but... chaos)